GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Niddy vs Opus (ex CitiCard) - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Niddy vs Opus (ex CitiCard)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Niddy vs Opus (ex CitiCard)

Well this gets better!

Opus defaulted me - after already admitting fault and agreeing to removal of all late entries. Being aug/sep & oct were all showing up to date it surprised me more that they shunted everything back so they became 4/5/6 respectively thus in November I got defaulted!

To make it funnier, I've never had a pre default notice nor an actual dn itself.

All I can say is ooooop's!!

I told the FOS adjudicator who agreed this was a shock and she's investigating why.... I said I may take legal action now prior to acceptance of a final offer by FOS. So dilemmas for el niddio at the mo......

I may just go down the route but am conscious of ruining my credit file that's only got 24 defaults that aren't mine, an iva and shit loads of dca debt searches! But it's not all bad; I'm gonna look into legal action after 6 years are up when they think they're in the clear cos I've got letters from each company confirming they'll remove it (which they did) as they're happy it ain't my debt - so why the fook is all there again 2yrs later??

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I feel sorry for them..........NOT
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Niddy,

I think it is time to hit them where it hurts m8.

Comment

Would love to mate but the problem is I'm struggling to work out exactly what I can sue em For?
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Niddy,

I'm sure Paul can give you a good idea m8.
            Last edited by pompeyfaith; 6 November 2011, 22:05.

Comment

Answers on a postcard please

Comment

Welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  Would love to mate but the problem is I'm struggling to work out exactly what I can sue em For?
                  Hi Niddy,
                  You should sue them just because they are r soles, it beggars belief how they can just ruin someones life (not yours obviously) because you know how to fight these morons,

Comment

The first word is "retaliatory". The second word is seven letters beginning with "fu" and ending with "ers". Any help?

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                      The first word is "retaliatory". The second word is seven letters beginning with "fu" and ending with "ers". Any help?
                      Hi
                      Well he has F D them on our behalf as we have 2 citi cards UE that will cost them a few bob.

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
                        Hi
                        Well he has F D them on our behalf as we have 2 citi cards UE that will cost them a few bob.

Comment

Do they have a duty of care not to be so utterly stupid?

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                            The second word is seven letters beginning with "fu" and ending with "ers". Any help?
                            Fussers?

Comment

Thanks mate, these forums are such a relief and offer some great insight - I'd be lost without the help and support from you guys.
                              We have a preferred solicitors on this forum, please contact them by pm and they will evaluate your case and give you some information, it is up to you whether or not you employ their services.......................... failing that have another beer

Comment

Originally posted by stevieb View Post
                                Thanks mate, these forums are such a relief and offer some great insight - I'd be lost without the help and support from you guys.
                                We have a preferred solicitors on this forum, please contact them by pm and they will evaluate your case and give you some information, it is up to you whether or not you employ their services...
                                Either you hadn't read who posted those comments or this is sometimes a write-only medium.

Comment

Working...
                                X