GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Income tax unlawful? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Income tax unlawful?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Income tax unlawful?

I'm a bit surprised that there's no mention anywhere on this site of paying income tax being unlawful as it funds illegal wars, occupations and genocide in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Pakistan (and soon Iran). Has anyone heard of Chris Coverdale and his 'Make Wars History' campaign? According to him, each of us, has a duty to withold all payments of tax to the government and it's agents as paying makes us complicit in the crimes mentioned above. Any thoughts on this?

Re: Income tax unlawful?

did you watch channel 200 on sky earlier about income tax in america being unlawful? i ask cos its uncanny you should mention it as well.

Income tax from what i understand was first set up to fund the first world war, thats what it was originally for, and has stuck ever since.

I have heard of Chris Coverdale, and i have also heard a few other guys talking about witholding payment of income tax.

Basically, we are all aiding and abeting illegal wars, corrupt goverments and the such like through paying our income tax. In common law, we have the right to withold payment of taxes in direct protest of what we feel is injust.

The trouble here is, we need people in positions of power to accept not only our lawful right but the argument for why we are witholding it.

You can not be seen in law to withold your taxes, but what you can do, "technically" is pay it in to an escrow account, and state that you fully intend to pay it once you have been assured that you are not aiding in a crime.

Country courts, are like statue enforcement centres, they care less about our opinions, and will act if we fail to pay our taxes.

HMRC are a law unto themselves, and their inspectors also care less about whether you feel it to be lawful or not.

This is the trouble we all face, we have soverign right to withold payment, but that doesnt mean we wont see ourselves up in court for doing it.

What we actually should ask ourselves is, whether income tax is lawful in itself.

If you take the american rule of thumb, the word "income" means profit or gain from a corporation. income tax, is the lawful tax that you must pay from any gain or profit of a corporation. However, their 16th amendment states that no other tax can be applied which wasnt applied before hand.

In 1913 a supreme court in america ruled that income tax on ordinary workers was unlawful, because the money you received was simply an exchange for the labour you provided.

Since then, the IRS in america have been able to force people to pay income tax, through threats and litigation, however there still remains NO law which says you must declare your personal income and pay tax.

The only law they have is that a tax return must state the correct information in it, or face jail, however again, there is no law that says a tax return must be filed, but like i said, they enforce it through threats and litigation.

So we have to ask ourselves, in the UK, is there also a law which states we must pay tax on our personal income? or do they get away with it, because they are free to prosecute us for not doing so.

I know a few people in the freeman movement who have sucessfully witheld they income tax payments, but you must be very clued up with the law before you could ever successfully try it yourself.

I must also note, that income tax should not be confused with any other taxation, i.e council tax, corperate tax and VAT.

Although saying that, there is an argument for being unlawful to pay council tax towards a council that is registered as a ltd company.

And lets face it, there isnt any councils that arnt these days. On the Edge channel 200 on sky, thursdays at 8pm, go in to great more detail about this than i can, but its worth checking out.
    Last edited by SXGuy; 1 April 2012, 21:12.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
      did you watch channel 200 on sky earlier about income tax in america being unlawful? i ask cos its uncanny you should mention it as well.

Income tax from what i understand was first set up to fund the first world war, thats what it was originally for, and has stuck ever since.

I have heard of Chris Coverdale, and i have also heard a few other guys talking about witholding payment of income tax.

Basically, we are all aiding and abeting illegal wars, corrupt goverments and the such like through paying our income tax. In common law, we have the right to withold payment of taxes in direct protest of what we feel is injust.

The trouble here is, we need people in positions of power to accept not only our lawful right but the argument for why we are witholding it.

You can not be seen in law to withold your taxes, but what you can do, "technically" is pay it in to an escrow account, and state that you fully intend to pay it once you have been assured that you are not aiding in a crime.

Country courts, are like statue enforcement centres, they care less about our opinions, and will act if we fail to pay our taxes.

HMRC are a law unto themselves, and their inspectors also care less about whether you feel it to be lawful or not.

This is the trouble we all face, we have soverign right to withold payment, but that doesnt mean we wont see ourselves up in court for doing it.

What we actually should ask ourselves is, whether income tax is lawful in itself.

If you take the american rule of thumb, the word "income" means profit or gain from a corporation. income tax, is the lawful tax that you must pay from any gain or profit of a corporation. However, their 16th amendment states that no other tax can be applied which wasnt applied before hand.

In 1913 a supreme court in america ruled that income tax on ordinary workers was unlawful, because the money you received was simply an exchange for the labour you provided.

Since then, the IRS in america have been able to force people to pay income tax, through threats and litigation, however there still remains NO law which says you must declare your personal income and pay tax.

The only law they have is that a tax return must state the correct information in it, or face jail, however again, there is no law that says a tax return must be filed, but like i said, they enforce it through threats and litigation.

So we have to ask ourselves, in the UK, is there also a law which states we must pay tax on our personal income? or do they get away with it, because they are free to prosecute us for not doing so.

I know a few people in the freeman movement who have sucessfully witheld they income tax payments, but you must be very clued up with the law before you could ever successfully try it yourself.

I must also note, that income tax should not be confused with any other taxation, i.e council tax, corperate tax and VAT.

Although saying that, there is an argument for being unlawful to pay council tax towards a council that is registered as a ltd company.

And lets face it, there isnt any councils that arnt these days. On the Edge channel 200 on sky, thursdays at 8pm, go in to great more detail about this than i can, but its worth checking out.
      I think income tax was first set up to fund the Napoleonic wars so it has been around for a fair few years. My personal problem with the revenue is the way they behave , they can threaten, be abusive and act in ways that even the worst DCA wouldn't with the full protect of the UK law.

I think when they lost their preferred creditor status they should have lost all they special powers that they have with the courts and to come into our lives.

As for the Yanks at least they can offset a lot more of the expenses against tax , so they probably have a fairer tax system than us!!!

Comment

Fairer tax system yes, but whether tax deducted on their income is lawful is another matter.

I think your right about when our tax system was first set up actually, i knew it was to do with some kind of war lol

HMRC are a law unto themselves, i deal with them alot in my business as an accountancy firm.

Im afriad they have loads of powers behind them and they get away with it because of the force behind them at their disposal.

Have you been treated badly by them? if there are any tax issues you need to sort out feel free to pm me and i can guide you providing its not too extensive.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

William Pitt the younger was the inventor, or at least his government, so that would make it the napoleonic wars, they replaced a lot of daft taxes with so called simple income tax

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
            William Pitt the younger was the inventor, or at least his government, so that would make it the napoleonic wars, they replaced a lot of daft taxes with so called simple income tax
            And now we have lots of complex taxes created by lots of simple people.

Comment

lol Oscar, good one!

Comment

The actions of British taxpayers in paying taxes to HM Government which uses them to finance the war and the killings, constitute crimes of 'conduct ancillary to genocide' and ‘complicity in a crime against peace’. The law states that:

'It is an offence against the law of England and Wales for a person to commit genocide, a crime against humanity or a war crime, or to engage in conduct ancillary to such an act. This applies to acts committed in England and Wales or outside the United Kingdom by a U.K. national, resident or person subject to U.K. service jurisdiction.' (The International Criminal Court Act 2001 sections 51&52).

'Genocide' means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy in whole or in part a national, ethnical, racial or religious group as such (a) killing members of the group; (b) causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; (c) deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part..

Whosoever shall aid, abet, counsel or procure the commission of any indictable offence, whether the same be an offence at common law or by virtue of any Act passed or to be passed, shall be liable to be tried, indicted, and punished as a principal offender. (Accessories and Abettors Act 1861 Section 8).

What's happening now is that the UK, along with the USA are waging wars of aggression. They are not defending us, they are attacking these countries for their own evil ends. These wars and occupations were never sanctioned by the United Nations Security Council. The International Military Tribunal at Nuremberg, which followed World War II, called waging of aggressive war "essentially an evil thing...to initiate a war of aggression...is not only an international crime; it is the supreme international crime, differing only from other war crimes in that it contains within itself the accumulated evil of the whole."

As tavpayers, we are 'just following orders' - just as Hitler's henchmen were (who were then hanged). The fact that HMRC demand our money with menaces means they are literally blackmailing us into complying with the government's puppet masters to commit mass murder of over a million innocent men, women and children (and counting). We are being deliberately kept in a constant state of fear by psychopaths. Not sure how much longer I can tolerate that.
                Last edited by FlinchWymer; 3 April 2012, 18:13.

Comment

Your right in everything you said and i agree 100%, the trouble is, the UK and USA have hidden their agenda under the gise of terrorism, they are using the excuse that they are defending our libities, we all know its bollox, but they have been able to hide that fact by using that excuse, so it gets us no where arguing it.

A prime example is blair avoiding being charged for war crimes. We all know he should, but he hasnt.

Comment

Working...
                  X