GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script BARONS FINANCE LIMITED v TIMMY OLUSEGUN MAKANJU - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BARONS FINANCE LIMITED v TIMMY OLUSEGUN MAKANJU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BARONS FINANCE LIMITED v TIMMY OLUSEGUN MAKANJU

A very good case...

http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/QB/2013/153.html

Re: BARONS FINANCE LIMITED v TIMMY OLUSEGUN MAKANJU

what happened in the main cases hearing of Thursday 14 March at 10.30am.??
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by transformer999 View Post
      I noticed the original possession order was granted by DJ Henrietta Manners

No surprises there then.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        what happened in the main cases hearing of Thursday 14 March at 10.30am.??
        It seems to be in legal limbo since Barons Finance has gone into administration following a winding up order in September 2012 and they don't (and never did apparently) have a CCL which prevents them from taking legal action against a debtor. It will be interesting to know whether that (no CCL) is a good enough reason for all those poor homeowners they repossessed to get their orders set-aside It won't get them their homes back which were sold at auction though

This excellent blog explains the story so far in plain English with an update at the end:

http://nearlylegal.co.uk/blog/2013/0...s-finance-ltd/

Comment

--> http://www.consumercreditappeals.tri...ecision%20.pdf
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X