GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Hoist Portfolio Holding 2 LTD ( Howard Cohen & Co ) v yours-debtfully - Issued 13 June 2016 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hoist Portfolio Holding 2 LTD ( Howard Cohen & Co ) v yours-debtfully - Issued 13 June 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoist Portfolio Holding 2 LTD ( Howard Cohen & Co ) v yours-debtfully - Issued 13 June 2016

Your AAD Forum Username

yours-debtfully

Name of Claimant

Hoist Portfolio Holding 2 LTD

Name of Claimant's Solicitors

Howard Cohen & Co

Claim Issue Date

13 June 2016

Who Signed the Claim Form?

An Individual (i.e. Joe Blogs)

How much is being Claimed?

Over £10,000

Have you Submitted the AoS Response?

No

If Yes, when was the AoS Submitted

-

Details of Claim

Relates to Tesco credit card account last paid over 4 years ago. Robinson Way DCA chased for a while, CCA sent to them and they closed account and referred me to HPH2. Sent CCA to HPH210.06.16. HC sent LBA, sent response 10.06.16.

Re: Hoist Portfolio Holding 2 LTD ( Howard Cohen & Co ) v yours-debtfully - Issued 13 June 2016

Sorry to see that they have issued a claim.....

You are in very safe hands here
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: Hoist Portfolio Holding 2 LTD ( Howard Cohen & Co ) v yours-debtfully - Issued 13 June 2016

We're all behind you all the way xx
      Last edited by nanna58; 21 June 2016, 15:59.
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Good luck. you have great people to help here
        When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Good Luck !
          You really are in the best possible place!

Comment

This is with Jo @ solicitors now.
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for your support everyone, it's very comforting ☺

Y-D

Comment

Hello Y-D

good luck from me as well

alanstuart

Comment

Working...
                X