GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Arrow Global ( Reston Solicitors ) v Sharon2345 - Issued 15 May 2017 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arrow Global ( Reston Solicitors ) v Sharon2345 - Issued 15 May 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrow Global ( Reston Solicitors ) v Sharon2345 - Issued 15 May 2017

Your AAD Forum Username

Sharon2345

Name of Claimant

Arrow Global

Name of Claimant's Solicitors

Reston Solicitors

Claim Issue Date

15 May 2017

Who Signed the Claim Form?

An Individual (i.e. Joe Blogs)

How much is being Claimed?

Under £10,000

Have you Submitted the AoS Response?

Yes

If Yes, when was the AoS Submitted

17 May 2017

Details of Claim

Overdraft dating back to 2002 with HSBC, was signed to a DCA called RCA, then got sold onto Britannica SAR in 2013, not made a payment since 2013, then it was sold to Arrow Global in 2015, recently in April 2017 i get a letter from Reston Solicitors legal reps of Arrow Global, i didnt respond, then i get another reminder, i ignored and then they filed a Court Claim. Have sent Arrow Global a CCA request and a letter to Restons that it was sold in dispute and sent them a copy of the CCA request. I have heard back from Arrow Global stating they acknowledge CCA request, but they do not accept that they are the creditor as envisaged by the above statute, however are willing to assist in obtaining the documents requested. We confirm collection activity will be suspended. They have not cashed the £1 cheque but returned it back!

Re: Arrow Global ( Reston Solicitors ) v Sharon2345 - Issued 15 May 2017

You need to send the front sheet of the form to Niddy, webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk. Do not black out anything and link to here.

Good luck
    Last edited by cymruambyth; 3 June 2017, 22:39.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: Arrow Global ( Reston Solicitors ) v Sharon2345 - Issued 15 May 2017

We've already spoken (and have the claim form)

What you need to do now is send a CPR 31.14 Request to Restons solicitors on Monday by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery.

Here's a link to the forum template > http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post495048

You can delete Paragraph 2 since you've already sent a s. 77-79 CCA Request to Arrow. Ignore any response from them which says that they will suspended collection activity (it's a template response).

Your Defence needs to be filed 33 days from the claim Issue Date or you will get a Default Judgment (CCJ)

Di

Comment

Working...
      X