GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Hoist Portfolio Holding Ltd ( Howard Cohen and Co ) v Carlsberg89 - Issued 19 May 2016 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hoist Portfolio Holding Ltd ( Howard Cohen and Co ) v Carlsberg89 - Issued 19 May 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoist Portfolio Holding Ltd ( Howard Cohen and Co ) v Carlsberg89 - Issued 19 May 2016

Your AAD Forum Username

Carlsberg89

Name of Claimant

Hoist Portfolio Holding Ltd

Name of Claimant's Solicitors

Howard Cohen and Co

Claim Issue Date

19 May 2016

Who Signed the Claim Form?

An Individual (i.e. Joe Blogs)

How much is being Claimed?

Under £10,000

Have you Submitted the AoS Response?

No

If Yes, when was the AoS Submitted

-

Details of Claim

Original debt with Barclaycard. Send SAR notice in Oct 2010 received a letter from Barclaycard admitting that they could not provide the required information about the original contract and they admitted that they understood that their agreement was unenforceable.

Re: Hoist Portfolio Holding Ltd ( Howard Cohen and Co ) v Carlsberg89 - Issued 19 May 2016

I've emailed you
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: Hoist Portfolio Holding Ltd ( Howard Cohen and Co ) v Carlsberg89 - Issued 19 May 2016

This is in hand.

Try not to worry; we'll help you sort this but as advised, it'll be Monday when Jo's back on dry land.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X