GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script IDR Finances UK II Limited ( Kearns ) v Patchouli - Issued 11 April 2016 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IDR Finances UK II Limited ( Kearns ) v Patchouli - Issued 11 April 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IDR Finances UK II Limited ( Kearns ) v Patchouli - Issued 11 April 2016

Your AAD Forum Username

Patchouli

Name of Claimant

IDR Finances UK II Limited

Name of Claimant's Solicitors

Kearns

Claim Issue Date

11 April 2016

Who Signed the Claim Form?

An Individual (i.e. Joe Blogs)

How much is being Claimed?

Under £10,000

Have you Submitted the AoS Response?

No

If Yes, when was the AoS Submitted

-

Details of Claim

Credit card debt.

Re: IDR Finances UK II Limited ( Kearns ) v Patchouli - Issued 11 April 2016

This wasn't unexpected but annoying nevertheless.

I've posted on your Diary thread but from now on we'll keep everything on this one.

Plan B x

Originally posted by patchouli View Post
    They have issued a claim.... no idea what to do :-( Can't tell hubby as he's really upset about us having to have our dog put down yesterday...

I've never had a claim before... There's a couple of forms asking question about his employment etc....

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
    . . . . and breathe . . .

This is your hubby's ex MBNA credit card account which was opened in 2009. That may mean you can't play the *unenforceable* card in relation to the way the credit agreement was set out, but that doesn't mean the Claimant (Link) has got everything else right. They have to prove they own the debt for starters.

So one step at a time.

Email me the first page of the Claim Form (N1) without anything edited out. No one will see it except me and Jo (not even your hubby ).

You can break the news to him gently in a day or two when you know better where he stands legally speaking.

There will be options.

I'm assuming it's this account > http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post556100

Plan B x

Use planb@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Can you also email me the CCA Kearns solicitors sent to you, plus any Notice of Assignment, Default Notice and statements etc

Was there PPI on this account?

Plan B x

Comment

It's time to get this show on the road

Login to MCOL to Acknowledge Service of the Claim. Tick the box stating you "intend to defend all of the claim" and sign the form digitally.

DO NOT fill in anything else. This is the point when some people accidentally enter a blank Defence.

Take a screenshot of the confirmation that your AOS has been successful in case there's a technical hitch.

Plan B x

Comment

Thank you SO much for talking to hubby today... as he told you I dumped the news and ran!!! lol

He was so much calmer and more positive when i got back from work (no I wasn't hiding in the garden!! lol)

I look forward to your email telling me what to do next.

Comment

Originally posted by patchouli View Post
            Thank you SO much for talking to hubby today....
            It was a very useful phone conversation

I'll email you your homework later

Plan B x

Comment

lol

Comment

Login to MCOL to Acknowledge Service of the Claim. Tick the box stating you "intend to defend all of the claim" and sign the form digitally.

DO NOT fill in anything else. This is the point when some people accidentally enter a blank Defence.

Take a screenshot of the confirmation that your AOS has been successful in case there's a technical hitch.
                I've got your email

Yes you need to login to MCOL to file the AOS.

This is your hubby's claim so even if you are dealing with it for him he will still be responsible for his legal obligations.

Plan B x

Comment

I've got your email

Yes you need to login to MCOL to file the AOS.

This is your hubby's claim so even if you are dealing with it for him he will still be responsible for his legal obligations.

Plan B x
                  ok am there.. am registering (as him)

I've enrolled and have a customer number...... have I done it right?

Comment

I can not find the defence pack password however...?

Comment

ahhh Googled and have it under 'important note'

Comment

ok so I click this one? Start AOS..?

If you need 28 days (rather than 14) from the date of service to prepare your defence, or wish to contest the court's jurisdiction, complete the Acknowledgment of Service (AOS).

Comment

OMG I did it..... talk about ass eat knickers!!

I'll send you the screenies xx

Comment

Well done; its daunting - because it is legal you are petrified in case you do anything wrong.
                            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

No joke! ha ha...

Comment

Working...
                              X