GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Dear Customer from Vodafone - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear Customer from Vodafone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Customer from Vodafone

Dear Customer

Just to let you know, your monthly bill's are ready for you to view online at my (Vodafone online account) and you can click on the link below to view your bills.

Chek your bill online

Need help understanding your bill?

If this month's bill is a bit more than usual, it could be because:
    · You went over the minutes, texts or internet included in your plan
    · You used your phone abroad or called international numbers
    · It includes usage outside of your plan - like calls to numbers starting '08'
    Got a question? Find the answer in our online support

Keep track of your spend, wherever you are

There are quick and easy ways to see the minutes, texts and internet you have left.

Online - just log in to My vodafone
    By phone - call 44555 free from your Vodafone mobile

Thanks
    Vodafone Customer Services team

Please don't reply to this email, because your message won't reach us.
    We're always careful with the information you give us. If you'd like to find out more about how we keep and use it, take a look at our .............. See what you can do to too. ..................

Check your account online

Another scam.........

Don't they know my name........
    Last edited by Deepie; 11 March 2014, 13:19.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.
Working...
X