GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Decent Mobile deals... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Decent Mobile deals...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decent Mobile deals...

.... anyone know of any (not vodafone as crap reception here) ideally on three.

Doesnt really matter if contract or PAYG, but need as many minutes (x network) as possible for around £10 or £15 - most I can seem to find is about 300 minutes.

Thanks in advance
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Decent Mobile deals...

Oscar found this here, not sure if its of any use, but for 500 texts its £20 a month, then it lowers from there.

There is also a droplist, check it out on the link.

http://www.fairinvestment.co.uk/virg...as_you_go.aspx

Virgin Mobile Pay As You Go

Get a great PAYG deal today!

Virgin Mobile Pay As You Go phones are a popular option for many, whether to avoid long-term contracts or to keep a firm grip on call spending. Virgin Mobile offer a variety of different deals, some Virgin mobile Pay As You Go deals on offer include:
    • Free minutes and texts
    • SIM only deals with free texts or calls
    Liberty SIM deals from Virgin Mobile (SIM only) offer great benifits without having to sign up to a contract. Choose from:
    • 200 minutes plus 200 texts for £10 a month
    • Unlimited texts and 300 minutes for £15 a month
    • Unlimited texts and 500 minutes for £20 a month
    You can find out today which Virgin mobile Pay as You Go deal is right for you with our free comparison table below. Or click on the links to compare Virgin Mobile PAYG deals with other leading mobile phone providers:
    Last edited by di30; 19 February 2011, 23:21.

Comment

Hey why not Vodafone and get a suresignal runs on 3G we use it here as we are on a hill.. I get a great deal with VF...

Comment

Wow that sounds good Jen

Comment

Do you need a new phone Oscar? If not, look at the O2 Simplicity (Sim only) tariffs.

You can get 300 minutes, unlimited texts and free O2-O2 or landline calls for £15.32 on a 30 day rolling plan.

I was on this but since I got rid of my landline I've gone on to the 12 month Simplicity contract, still £15.32 a month, free O2-O2 or landline calls, unlimited texts but with 600 free minutes.

I swapped because landlines weren't included in the freecalls and I didn't want to go over my minutes. I hardly ever went close but thought I may as well be on the safe side for the same outlay.
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

iPhone 5 early launch

Job ad prompts iPhone 5 early launch chatter - iPod/iPhone - Macworld UK

Comment

iPhone 5-s/c (s: S*te c: Cr*p) v HTC Mini One

Which one for 2014

Comment

I would try phones4u. We have to use Vodafone, but any deals that they offer are always bettered by phones4u who also add lots of freebies!

Comment

I realise this is an old thread which has been reinstated, but at the time the deal I have probably wasn't around!

Anyway, Tesco Mobile use the o2 network. You aren't entitled to the o2 perks but the deals are cracking and the customer service has been brilliant. I pay £10 per month (sim only as I bought a phone in Argos), and get:
                  • 1000 minutes
                  • 5000 texts
                  • 1GB data

That is on a 12 month contract. If you want a one month rolling contract then still for a tenner a month you get:
                  • 500 minutes
                  • 5000 texts
                  • 1GB data

They do contracts from £7.50 a month but the best value plans (as above) are sim only. Their sim cards (apparently) work in o2 phones, but the phone I bought from Argos was open to all networks.

This might help someone and I highly recommend them.
                  Last edited by diddlydee; 6 December 2013, 17:07.
                  If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

As a Virgin Meia customer I got a fab deal.. Sony Experia L with unlimited texts, loads of minutes (cant remember as hardly use it to call) and 1gb data... £16 a month.

Comment

Hey

I used to work for Phones 4u. Best thing to do is get a £20 sim only, normally on T-Mobile as they do the best all you can eat packages, I believe full monty starts from £26. However, if you say about first month free, normally they can do this as that was my closer on a lot of my sim only deals.

Then off-set the amount they give you (£26) against the per month price, so in this instance will give you £2.00 off per month, after 12 months you can lower your tarriff anyway. And normally, if you take out a sim only, and then ring the provider they will do a best plan review with you, after 3 months, which will look at a package based on your needs. I.E; more data than minutes, or visa versa.

Orange are doing a good deal via Phones 4u at the moment:

Length: 12 months
                      UK voice mins: 1000 mins
                      UK text messages: Unlimited texts
                      Data allowance: 250MB

They're also offering £15 cashback. This is also only £11.99 per month. Not sure if online exclusive, but majority are.

Hope this helps

TibetanMonk
                      On Debt Row

AAD has so much to offer and wants so little back. Take advantage while you can.

Comment

Oscar - did you get something sorted in the end mate?

Cheers
                        SA
                        When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

Is the Nokia Lumia 520 any good ?

500 Mins
                          Unlimited Text
                          1GB Data

£11.25 a month

Comment

Wife has this one which is a cracking phone, the 520 is of a similar spec on thing wife had to get used to was the windows 8 interface but now finds it remarkably easier herself over android

http://www.nokia.com/gb-en/phones/phone/lumia610/

Comment

Working...
                            X