GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script GetPoundsBack (GPB) - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GetPoundsBack (GPB)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GetPoundsBack (GPB)

GetPounds Back (GPB)

Cashback = 100%
    Admin Fee = £0
    Payments = minimum payment £10, via BACS or Paypall, normally processed within 24 hours of request. Payment in your bank/ paypall account within 7 days
    Secured payment page account page

Competition = £5 bonus ball comp if you meet the T&Cs for it (minimum £5 cashback tracked in the last 30 days) please read the T&Cs on their Forum

Updates = done daily (even when site owner is meant to be on holiday)
    Confirms = done when they have the money

Customer service = Exceptional, the best in the business or any business, contact via online form, the forum, Pms or email usually replied to within 24 hours (more like 2-4 hours)

They have a referral scheme

A great site for Cashback shopping, Clicks, Free signups,
    Owners always open to sugestions and ideas, It is in my top 3 sites. (probably #1)
    Offers updated regularly, and quite a few shopping offers are better than the big 2

I've been a member for over 2 years , and received several diffent payments ( my highest earning site in total)
    A well trusted well respected site by anyone into Cash backing, , and great site to start off with.

They also have a 50% sister site called Crunch CashBack
    if you get the refferall scheme working it is more like a 70% site
    and a cracking little earner
    It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: GetPoundsBack (GPB)

I couldn't agree more!
    GetPoundsBack is a fantastic cashback site with really good customer service. Neil is always around to answer any queries and solve any grumbles. There is a very active and helpful forum

This site has more offers than any other 100% site and is the most efficiently run.

The sister site Crunch Cashback is also one of my favourites as it has a great referral system

Comment

Working...
    X