GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Thomson Flights----Baggage Allowances - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thomson Flights----Baggage Allowances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thomson Flights----Baggage Allowances

Looking at booking some flights......

Long story short...Going out with Ryanair....Baggage Allowance 10 kg Hand luggage, That's fine been with them many of times.

Coming back we looked at Thomson flights.........Baggage Allowance 5kg..That's scandalous

Here---> http://www.thomson.co.uk/editorial/l...allowance.html

Mrs Deepies make up weighs that........
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Thomson Flights----Baggage Allowances

Checked in baggage is 15kg lol
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Checked in baggage is 15kg lol
      And it costs £ 40

Flight only bookings

Hand baggage

If you’re just booking a flight, you can carry 1 piece of hand luggage of up to 5kg for free. The maximum dimensions of your hand luggage can be 55x40x20cm and you must be able to lift your hand luggage into the overhead storage compartments yourself. Things like laptops, handbags and items bought at the airport must fit within your 1 piece of hand baggage.

Checked-in baggage

You can book checked-in baggage for an extra charge whilst you’re booking, or through our Flight Extras website if you’ve already booked.
      Booking your baggage allowance online is cheaper than paying by phone or at the airport.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Stop being so tight lol
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Stop being so tight lol
          I've got my Tax bill to pay next week.......

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
            you run a cash business - I bet you're like one for me, one for the books, one for me, one for the books

Comment

Stop being so tight lol

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

you run a cash business - I bet you're like one for me, one for the books, one for me, one for the books
                ....You know I'm not like that.........

Comment

2 for me 1 for you 3 for me and 1 for you

Comment

....You know I'm not like that.........
                    Originally posted by helmsman View Post
                    2 for me 1 for you 3 for me and 1 for you
                    That's more like it...........

Comment

Another holiday Deepie?
                      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Thanks for reminding me...NOT..
                        I hate January, double wammy for me, Income Tax and VAT payable......

Comment

Working...
                        X