GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Gentlemans Relish - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gentlemans Relish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gentlemans Relish

OK so hubby and I were chatting a couple of weeks ago and saying we should get away for a dirty.. I mean relaxing weekend away.
    He glanced at his mobile and said "Where is Brno?" I said you know where it is... Czecho why?
    It transpired that he had looked up flight tickets to Czecho (where my Mother is from) and they were £37 return!!! Cheaper than going to London for the weekend!

So we are off for 2 nights to visit my family and best friend.

I wanted to take my best friend a gift as we will be with her and found some luxurious chocolates... but when it came to her husband I couldn't think what to get as we haven't met yet...

So I thought Gentlemans Relish.. that's VERY English!

um.... wtf is it and how do I tell him to use it?? lmao!!!!

Re: Gentlemans Relish

ok no worries it's been explained to me... and yuck! lol

Comment

Originally posted by patchouli View Post
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Quite possibly the best thread I've seen so far haha!

TibetanMonk
        On Debt Row

AAD has so much to offer and wants so little back. Take advantage while you can.

Comment

So I thought Gentlemans Relish.. that's VERY English! um.... wtf is it and how do I tell him to use it?? lmao!!!!
          Here's a recipe from the Daily Telegraph so it must be good

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/recipes/8806136/Gentlemans-relish-recipe.html

It seems relatively straightforward but if you have any problems you should do what I do when I want to impress a friend which is buy ready-made foodie gifts from Harrods and transfer them into home-made packaging (decorate a jam jar etc.). No one will ever know

Comment

Gentlemans Relish is a clothing line is a well known high street store. Its nice stuff except theres no way I would ever be seen wearing gentlemans relish.

"Thats a nice jacket - what make is it?"

"I'm wearing gentlemans relish"

l

What were their marketing department thinking?!
            "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Gentleman's Relish is delicious on toast and best bought in a lovely small container. Patum Peperium
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                Gentleman's Relish is delicious on toast and best bought in a lovely small container. Patum Peperium

Thats what I bought as I remember my Daddy and friends all gafawing over it... never had any

Why does the name make me think of ... you know....

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                  ........ do what I do when I want to impress a friend which is buy ready-made foodie gifts from Harrods and transfer them into home-made packaging (decorate a jam jar etc.). No one will ever know
                  You bad bad girl!!!

I was going to invite you to my Summer BBQ too.... lol

Comment

I was going to invite you to my Summer BBQ too
                    Don't worry I'll be there with a bottle of *home-made* champagne from the vineyard situated on the roof of my flat in London. Ignore the label on the bottle

Comment

oooh you're in London!! I imagined you living somewhere remote and Scottishy!! Well then.. you're deffo coming to the BBQ!

lol @ Harrods Champers... do they let you through the door still?

Comment

lol @ Harrods Champers... do they let you through the door still?

I'm afraid they do (it's my corner shop ) as does Harvey Nichols who I haven't had a penny to since 2010 once I told them my account was

I'll definitely be at your BBQ and I promise that I won't post the details of the venue on Facebook in case 2,000 teenagers turn up pretending to be me.

Comment

Working...
                        X