GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CLOSED~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~ - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CLOSED~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~

Originally posted by vint1954 View Post
    You need to be a bit careful here. I mentioned them yesterday and I think I got away with it

Now, where's that meat pie
    What on earth makes you think that? You are well and truly confined to the naughty step!

Comment

You need to be a bit careful here. I mentioned them yesterday and I think I got away with it
      You'll be saying "don't mention the war next"

Anyway, don't think I am very good at this dieting business Have just watched the Les Mis DVD (which I was going to save for next weekend when I am house-sitting) with a large glass of red wine and then I had to eat a walnut whip. Trouble is, I though I was in the Statute Bar, where all the calories are virtual
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
        You'll be saying "don't mention the war next"

Anyway, don't think I am very good at this dieting business Have just watched the Les Mis DVD (which I was going to save for next weekend when I am house-sitting) with a large glass of red wine and then I had to eat a walnut whip. Trouble is, I though I was in the Statute Bar, where all the calories are virtual
        That's ok Fee, you have plenty of time to reach your goal, you may as well enjoy yourself along the way.

Comment

Sorry ladies
          I have noted your assumption that there are no men trying to lose weight

I cant stick to it.
          Actually, neither can I
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by fluffystuff View Post
            That's ok Fee, you have plenty of time to reach your goal, you may as well enjoy yourself along the way.
            Thanks, Fluffy. Had forgotten how dishy Hugh Jackman was in that film ....

Comment

Thanks, Fluffy. Had forgotten how dishy Hugh Jackman was in that film ....
              I've not seen the film, nor am I likely too, it's just not my thing but I entirely agree on your description of Hugh Jackman - a fine figure of a man!

Comment

I've not seen the film, nor am I likely too, it's just not my thing but I entirely agree on your description of Hugh Jackman - a fine figure of a man!
                Plus, on the DVD I can pause and rewind the best bits

Comment

Plus, on the DVD I can pause and rewind the best bits
                  You'll need another walnut whip then!

Comment

You'll need another walnut whip then!

That is an excellent idea - but I ate the last one tonight.

And I feel as if I have just put on an extra stone!

Comment

Now, where's that meat pie
                      Meat pie = calories in a case!!

I had cheesy mash and pork steaks for tea yum yum. 1570 calories - burp!!
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                        Meat pie = calories in a case!!

I had cheesy mash and pork steaks for tea yum yum. 1570 calories - burp!!
                        You've got room for more then!

Comment

What's all this talk of doughnuts, walnut whips and red wine? Some diet inspiration!!

I've been very virtuous. I went back to the school today to take the memory stick with the children's reports and there were Cadbury's honeycomb chocolate fingers and cake in the staff room. I resisted temptation, even though one of the teachers shoved the box of Fingers right under my nose saying "Go on. You know you want one!"
                          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                            What's all this talk of doughnuts, walnut whips and red wine? Some diet inspiration!!

I've been very virtuous. I went back to the school today to take the memory stick with the children's reports and there were Cadbury's honeycomb chocolate fingers and cake in the staff room. I resisted temptation, even though one of the teachers shoved the box of Fingers right under my nose saying "Go on. You know you want one!"

Good for you, we'll done!

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                              "Go on. You know you want one!"
                              And did you? Want one, I mean, not eat one

Think I am a bad influence on this thread - two out of three of the bad things were consumed by me! I don't like doughnuts - probably just as well.

Comment

And did you? Want one, I mean, not eat one

Think I am a bad influence on this thread - two out of three of the bad things were consumed by me! I don't like doughnuts - probably just as well.
                                To be honest, no I didn't want one. My teaching assistant gave me a very large bar of M&S Swiss chocolate as part of her leaving present and I also got a box of hand-made chocolates and I haven't once been tempted to eat them. I've not had a glass of anything remotely alcoholic for over a fortnight
                                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Working...
                                X