GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CLOSED~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~ - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CLOSED~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
    Good luck on your weight loss journey Beefy.

How much do you want to lose? I can add you to the first post if you'd like.
    Thank you

I have quite a journey - I have lost 8.5lbs in the first 2 weeks and I think I will set my first target at 3 stone in total.

Just need to find some calorie free wine and I will be sorted

Comment

I'm not expecting to lose any weight when i weigh myself tomorrow as I haven't been very good especially today

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
        I'm not expecting to lose any weight when i weigh myself tomorrow as I haven't been very good especially today
        But at least you will know why you haven't lost any.

Have managed to resist the half-bar of whole nut in the fridge.

Also, I do think you get used to eating smaller amounts and the hunger does get less intense - at least that is what I am telling myself tonight.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
          But at least you will know why you haven't lost any.

Have managed to resist the half-bar of whole nut in the fridge.

Also, I do think you get used to eating smaller amounts and the hunger does get less intense - at least that is what I am telling myself tonight.
          you have good willpower then , better than me , my excuse is that I felt like i was on holiday today , we decided to open the pool which was here when bought the house 6.5 years ago as it is hubbys 50th on saturday and we are having a big party for it so when it was heated up which surprisingly only cost £21 to heat up over 3 days we just had a brilliant time today sunbathing and having fun in it with my sons and grandson, and we had a BBQ and lots of nice treats which i just really enjoyed . I am glad i enjoyed myself though its been a long time since i have felt this happy and content

Comment

ps so glad we don't have a water meter it took ages to fill the bloody thing and clean it , but well worth it

Only downside to today is that a drawer fell out too far and smacked me in the nose
            Last edited by Spent2much; 2 June 2013, 21:00.

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
              you have good willpower then , better than me , my excuse is that I felt like i was on holiday today , we decided to open the pool which was here when bought the house 6.5 years ago as it is hubbys 50th on saturday and we are having a big party for it so when it was heated up which surprisingly only cost £21 to heat up over 3 days we just had a brilliant time today sunbathing and having fun in it with my sons and grandson, and we had a BBQ and lots of nice treats which i just really enjoyed . I am glad i enjoyed myself though its been a long time since i have felt this happy and content
              Think that flatters me! It was a very cheap bar of unknown chocolate, which made it much easier to resist! And it is still in my fridge!

I spent yesterday playing with my granddaughter in their garden and felt exhausted afterwards - good exercise! Then we had a barbecue and sat out until nearly ten o'clock, as there was still light in the sky. Had barbecued chicken and salad (oily dressing, can't eat salad without it) Didnt drink, though - only because I was driving!

Am trying to be good (food-wise) at least until I weigh myself on Thursday ....
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy1976 View Post
                Thank you

I have quite a journey - I have lost 8.5lbs in the first 2 weeks and I think I will set my first target at 3 stone in total.

Just need to find some calorie free wine and I will be sorted
                That's fantastic Beefy

With the diet I'm on you eat loads...it's what you eat that counts...though I was naughty today and had some lemon sorbet
                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Think that flatters me! It was a very cheap bar of unknown chocolate, which made it much easier to resist! And it is still in my fridge!

I spent yesterday playing with my granddaughter in their garden and felt exhausted afterwards - good exercise! Then we had a barbecue and sat out until nearly ten o'clock, as there was still light in the sky. Had barbecued chicken and salad (oily dressing, can't eat salad without it) Didnt drink, though - only because I was driving!

Am trying to be good (food-wise) at least until I weigh myself on Thursday ....
                  sounds like you had a great day, it seems to be really light in the evenings, around four o-clock i know it is getting light as there is a bird that starts to sing and i swear it is saying 'Mr. Grimsdale ' :

Comment

I'm back trying to she'd the pounds, mainly cos OH needs to lose quite a bit, so I have found the 5 & 2 diet and am getting him to follow it! I have lost about 4 lbs in 2 weeks which is quite good as I haven't been able to exercise because of my knee. According to my physio I am special; it would have meant more if she wasn't laughing as she said it!

Comment

I've added you to the first post Cym (and Beefy...sorry I forgot )

What's your target weight loss?

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                        I've added you to the first post Cym (and Beefy...sorry I forgot )

What's your target weight loss?
                        It depends on the way of the week! At present 7 lbs, then another 7 lbs!

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                          It depends on the way of the week! At present 7 lbs, then another 7 lbs!
                          So shall I put your target as 7lbs or 14lbs

Comment

14! Lets dream the I possible dream
                            Last edited by cymruambyth; 6 June 2013, 19:03.

Comment

Well, did my weekly weigh-in today - and am pleased and relieved to report that I lost the 1lb I gained last week, so my target can go back to 7lbs. I actually lost 2 lbs from the previous week but as I go into Boots I think I need to make allowances for the fact that I was wearing lighter clothes this week. (Must remember the reverse in the autumn!)

Haven't been particularly good this week, but haven't been realy naughty, either - and I still have the half-bar of chocolate in my fridge. But may attack it over the weekend. Also have a family do coming up in a couple of weeks time - which will involve a lot of booze.

Am now off to have a non-fattening drink in the bar ....

Comment

Well done Phee.

I weigh myself naked so it's just as well I do it at home and not in Boots

I'm out for a meal tomorrow night with the school to celebrate their doing well in the Ofsted inspection so I might have to postpone my weigh-in day this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X