GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CLOSED~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~ - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CLOSED~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~

Well, I'm changing my weigh in day from Monday to Friday Pixie, so will let you know the damage good news on Friday
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
      The main thing is that we're not gaining
      Who said....

I put 2 lb on this weekend.
      Originally posted by IF View Post
      Well, I'm changing my weigh in day from Monday to Friday Pixie, so will let you know the damage good news on Friday
      Good idea....
      Last edited by Deepie; 29 May 2013, 16:47.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post

I put 2 lb this weekend.
        Ooops.....

Good idea....

Comment

I've been very naughty the last few months...I daren't show my face on here..

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post

Awww you'll be good again soon

Comment

Sooooo how much have you put on....?
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

You'll get a slap!!

I'm not telling!!

Comment

Who said....

I put 2 lb on this weekend.
                  Oh dear Deepie.

I've changed the first post to reflect your GAIN
                  Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Several plates of fish & chips!

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post

Feel quite relieved to read that, Elsa. Makes me feel slightly less alone!

TRUE CONFESSION TIME.

Did my "weekly weigh" today and I am afraid to confess that I have GAINED a pound. Not proud of this but I have been eating (and drinking) far more than necessary.

Will try to stick to the Statute Bar and the virtual food and drink in future - although I do have a few "dos" coming up over the summer ....

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post

Did my "weekly weigh" today and I am afraid to confess that I have GAINED a pound. Not proud of this but I have been eating (and drinking) far more than necessary.

I've edited the first post to say that you need to lose 8lbs instead of 7.

Comment

did my weekly weight loss Wdnesday and gained 3lb , then weighed again yesterday and lost 3lb, weighed again today and lost 1lb : i think i am confused : :

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
                            did my weekly weight loss Wdnesday and gained 3lb , then weighed again yesterday and lost 3lb, weighed again today and lost 1lb : i think i am confused : :
                            That's a bit like my week's been

I'll edit the first post to show an overall 1lb loss

EDIT: you're not on the first post

As I started the thread from a fresh start, I haven't carried over the previous losses/gains (I'd lost and then put it all back on so it was totally wrong).

How much do you want to lose from now and I'll set that as your target.
                            Last edited by Pixie; 31 May 2013, 10:06.

Comment

My weight has stayed the same......oops!!

Comment

My weight has stayed the same......oops!!
                                IFYPFY

It doesn't matter IF...at least you haven't gained any

Comment

Working...
                                X