GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CLOSED~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~ - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CLOSED~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~

If that had been me I would have had more than one scoop of ice cream
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Weighed myself today at Boots to get a reference point to start - whatever it is I am going to start! I threw out my bathroom scales when I moved as part of a decluttering process. Only thing is, by using Boots, I need to allow for my clothes.

I quite like the machine as it measures your weight and calculates your BMI. But, I had forty fits when I took out the print-out - it said over 20 stone and a BMI of over 40! Which is more than double my weight and nearly double my BMI! Anyway, I went to the counter and my print-out was stuck. Luckily, the assistant managed to retrieve it, so I am now ready to try reduce my own BMI - hopefully.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

That's just a half way target Pixie. Wish i did only have 1.5 lbs to go. I'm gonna do it though

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
          I quite like the machine as it measures your weight and calculates your BMI. But, I had forty fits when I took out the print-out - it said over 20 stone and a BMI of over 40! Which is more than double my weight and nearly double my BMI! Anyway, I went to the counter and my print-out was stuck. Luckily, the assistant managed to retrieve it, so I am now ready to try reduce my own BMI - hopefully.
          You're only a petite little thing....pity the person who that print out belonged to!

Originally posted by samsmum View Post
          That's just a half way target Pixie. Wish i did only have 1.5 lbs to go. I'm gonna do it though
          Do you want me to update your target or wait until you reach your half way target? Breaking it down that way makes it more achievable and you've done excellently so far.

I seem to be gaining weight this week even though I'm sticking to the diet I'm not going to give up though as I know the way I'm eating now is far healthier for me.

Comment

Doughnut anyone?

Comment

Not interested

Comment

Originally posted by vint1954 View Post
                Doughnut anyone?
                Now that's just cruel! You really should try to be supportive!

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                  Not interested
                  Good for you Pixie, just ignore him.

Another one of these disillusional men!

Comment

Originally posted by fluffystuff View Post
                    Now that's just cruel! You really should try to be supportive!
                    Ok, anyone want to buy a truss?

Comment

And what would I need a truss for

Comment

Ok, anyone want to buy a truss?
                        Grrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhh

Comment

And what would I need a truss for
                          Support

Sorry ladies, I have had my childish 5 mins, so I will go now. Good luck shedding the pounds. I cant stick to it.

Comment

Support

Sorry ladies, I have had my childish 5 mins, so I will go now. Good luck shedding the pounds. I cant stick to it.

That's better. Good boy!

Comment

Support

Sorry ladies, I have had my very childish male 5 mins, so I will go now. Good luck shedding the pounds. I cant stick to it.
                              IFYPFY
                              Last edited by Pixie; 16 May 2013, 20:43.

Comment

IFYPFY
                                So you did Pixie

Comment

Working...
                                X