GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Breast Care Clinic - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breast Care Clinic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breast Care Clinic

Who said 2013 was going to be my year?? Ok i did but if i ever make such stupid statements again feel free to slap me.
    On top of all the tests for lupus and then having my appendix out i've now got an urgent appointment at the breast care clinic on Monday. Been on antibiotics for a week but the lumps growing. I'm hoping with being in a lot of pain and it growing so quickly it's just a cyst but still pretty worried til they tell me differently. I'm going for a triple whammy of mammogram,ultrasound and biopsy. Going to be a long weekend

Re: Breast Care Clinic

Hi honey,
    Bless you, you've had it all thrown at you this year haven't you?
    I think you're right in that the rapid growth and pain make it highly likely to be a cyst, so keep positive and good luck for Monday.
    Let us know how you get on xxx

Comment

Hopefully it turns out to be a cyst as my O.Hs turned out to be x 2. good luck for Monday!
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thinking of you too on Monday
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Best of Luck Samsmum! Mrs G is awaiting the results from her clinic this Thursday at the moment. Worrying I know.

Who's going with you by the way? I went just in case and was told to wait in a reception area whilst Mrs G was taken through immediately (hey???) into the "Clinical Area". I amused myself by counting the people that passed along the corridor which was along the open side of the reception area.

Guess what? Our local health board her in Wales has NO money at all, has cancelled all elective treatment and operations for 3 months yet this large district hospital is actually working on a ratio of three point five to one staff to patients. Some of the staff approximately 60% used the corridor a number of times some up to 6 times. Each occasion carrying only one piece of paper or one file. The receptionist and radiographer were complaining that patients were late for appointments or not turning up for this clinic. Reason? This hospital is out in the countryside with virtually no public transport access and there are less car parking spaces than there are staff so nothing at all for patients and their loved ones. So much for the high level of skills in NHS management.

Hope all goes well for you

Regards
          G

Comment

Sending you a huge Fluffy hug Samsmum and wishing you well. XX.

Comment

Hope all goes well, Best Wishes

Fredbare

Comment

good luck, my cousin had similar and it turned out to be a cyst, they drained there and then .

all the best xx

Comment

Good news. I've got an infection. More antiboitics and back for a follow up next week. Fingers crossed. Thank you for all your good luck messages.

Back to debt busting now

Samsmum x

Comment

Brilliant news hun!!!!

Comment

hooray great news xx

Comment

So pleased to hear your news Samsmum, now you can breathe again! X

Comment

I'm so pleased for you too samsmum
                          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

2 x good news in the last month = yours and my OHs = all clear
                            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

That's really great news Samsmum.

Mrs G has been recalled urgently by phone to see consultant at first available appointment on 19th.

regards
                              G

Comment

Working...
                              X