GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Any FREE eye tests around ? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any FREE eye tests around ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any FREE eye tests around ?

I need to get another test and think i may have to wear glassess all the time , but can't afford the test.
    Does anyone know any free ones kicking around and if so what's vouchur code please .

Re: Any FREE eye tests around ?

What do you do for a living?

If you spend a substantial amount of time looking at computer monitors your employer should provide a free eye test for you......
    "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Tesco Opticians are offering free tests:
      Prescription glasses, contact lenses, designer sunglasses and optical accessories - Tesco Opticians

Shep x

Comment

Originally posted by SaltnVinegar View Post
        What do you do for a living?

If you spend a substantial amount of time looking at computer monitors your employer should provide a free eye test for you......
        self employed , i will get a free eye test at tesco

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherdess View Post
          thank you will get one done asap

Comment

Where do you live england or scotland?

Specsavers do a great deal on eye tests a lot of the places will put the cost of the test towards the frames.

Comment

Originally posted by jen_br View Post
              Where do you live england or scotland?

Specsavers do a great deal on eye tests a lot of the places will put the cost of the test towards the frames.
              England

Comment

http://www.vouchermania.com/voucher/1762

Free eye test from Specsavers ^^^^there's a list of where in England
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                X