GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Free A5 24 page photo book - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free A5 24 page photo book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free A5 24 page photo book

Fotoboox are offering a free photobook to everyone.

Fabulous DIY software is available to download at Install Fotoboox on your computer, select the "A5 Landscape Classic Photo book" from the list of products available and create your own Photo Book completely FREE.

Go through the process, then click the checkout symbol and go through checkout, before payment screen you'll be asked for discount code - enter: ITSXMAS-FF45KH

Delivery is also free!!!

Create your own unique 24 page A5 book using your own photographs – holiday memories, new babies, pets - you are only limited by your imagination. ...............

Fotoboox

I'm an official AAD Researcher and also a volunteer, but I don't manage the day to day running of the forum. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here.

Re: Free A5 24 page photo book

I've downloaded the software, so its safe, and created a lovely photobook, can't wait for delivery!

You can change the layout, backgrounds, colours etc, its great.

Any questions, I'll try to help.
    I'm an official AAD Researcher and also a volunteer, but I don't manage the day to day running of the forum. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here.

Comment

Thanks Mrs Niddy..

Will have a go at that over the next week.....would be nice for grandchildrens photos.....and especially nice because its free.

Comment

Hi Elsie

Its well worth it, we've just received two books that I created through Boots about a month ago and they cost £26 each!

It will be nice to have of your grandchildren and as its not too big, you can keep it in your handbag to show to people.

I've created one tonight of niece and going to do another one of DD.

Its so easy to use as well.

Comment

Hows about doing one of the dog?
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
            Hows about doing one of the dog?

I havent go that many photos of you hunni..... ooopss dont think I should say that

Comment

Do you want banned woman? :bad hh
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I didn't mean it hun, you're my diet coke break!

Comment

Oooohhh Thank you ordering now! this is fun! LOL everyone is signing up so I can print fotos of my lovely boy!

Comment

Do you know how long this deal is valid until?

Comment

Oooh thanks Mrs Niddy. XX

Comment

Originally posted by jen_br
                        Do you know how long this deal is valid until?
                        Hi Jen

Sorry I don't know how long for the code's valid, it doesn't say.

Comment

Wow this sounds fab - will try it later

Normally send one to the MIL in spain of the Little Loos and I use truprint but they are normally about £25 a book, obv sometimes they have the odd offer on.

thanks for this!

x

Comment

Thanks Mrs N, I'll give it a go too x
                            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Superb find Mrs N!

i'll have a play around later...be a nice pressie for the little mans gran

Comment

Working...
                              X