GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script New neighbours from Hell! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New neighbours from Hell!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New neighbours from Hell!

**Update**

My neighbour arranged for us all to meet up this morning in a local pub; around 10 of us in all. It's been quieter this week, following my complaint to the estate/letting agency but I'm at work all day and miss all kinds of things, it seems.

During the meeting, several interesting facts emerged. Firstly, the property was bought by someone at the estate/letting agency and they then let it out to these skanks. I can remember the previous owner being absolutely desperate to sell and it seems that she succeeded in doing so at a knock-down price to the estate/letting agency before going off to live with her boyfriend....

Secondly, following my own (anonymous) complaint by email last earlier this week, the estate/letting agency replied and said that they could only attach my complaint to the file if I gave my name and address. "Yeah right...",I thought. It seems strange to me that these skanks have by-passed the "rigourous vetting system" that the estate/letting agency allege to have in place. I wouldn't be surprised if someone their is getting some dubious druggy back-handers in return for allowing them to live there, to be honest.

Anyway, the upshot of all this is that all the neighbours are now going to land on the doorstep of the estate/letting agent posse style (lol) next weekend to make a formal, collective complaint. I have told them not to let on who is doing what by name... as the skanks do not as yet know who is behind all of their troubles and it is driving them nuts...The woman drove back yesterday with a face like a slapped arse.... It was a sight to behold.... lol! If we all turn up next week though, then there will be no guarantee of anonymity any longer....

Thirdly, after the police turned up last week, the skanks erected CCTV and the car which was being used for drug runs then suddenly appeared up the road with a "For Sale" sign on it and was quickly replaced by another top of the range vehicle, to go with the other 2 already on the driveway. There are hardly any visitors driving up at the moment but they have been seen meeting up a few roads away instead.

The woman believes that she is invincible and reckons we'll all be out before she is..... Yeah... course we will love....

Oh my God... it's like being on the set of Die Hard....
    Last edited by PriorityOne; 12 May 2012, 16:13.
    Remember the mantra:
    NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
    Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
    Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks for the update P1.

What a nightmare. At least the neighbours are all sticking together against the skanks. Hopefully they'll be turfed out and on their way to terrorise some other poor souls.
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

The CCTV will be there not for security but to give a heads up if they are getting raided.

In a previous existence, the local school to which I had a connection ringed the grounds with CCTV. The Camera's (several thousands each) were stolen at the rate of 1 a week. The security company that ran them knew where they were. You could see them all around the estate protecting the dealers homes and crack houses.

The security companies engineer told me "we know where they are but its far too expensive and dangerous to try and get them back.

The way to knock them out before a raid (so I am told) is to point a good quality Laser pointer straight at the lens. Apparently only a few seconds worth will cause a flair on the CCD chip.

Now if someone were to try this out they might even think the old bill were about to call and start to flush their stock.

Regards, Handy
        Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
        Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          The CCTV will be there not for security but to give a heads up if they are getting raided.

In a previous existence, the local school to which I had a connection ringed the grounds with CCTV. The Camera's (several thousands each) were stolen at the rate of 1 a week. The security company that ran them knew where they were. You could see them all around the estate protecting the dealers homes and crack houses.

The security companies engineer told me "we know where they are but its far too expensive and dangerous to try and get them back.

The way to knock them out before a raid (so I am told) is to point a good quality Laser pointer straight at the lens. Apparently only a few seconds worth will cause a flair on the CCD chip.

Now if someone were to try this out they might even think the old bill were about to call and start to flush their stock.

Regards, Handy
          Yes.... we sussed out what the CCTV was for as soon as it went up. It won't protect them; if the police are going to raid the place, then surely they'll do it without knocking....?

The laser effect sounds interesting. Maybe I should tip off the police that they have CCTV.... as they are definitely being watched.
          Remember the mantra:

Comment

**Update**

Well, we didn't turn up at the estate agent because the police told us not to.... which suggests they are investigating something.

The bloke next door is like a tit in a trance though, prattles on about crap in front of the police and is starting to sound like a jealous lunatic, so I have taken over the reporting of the skank antics for now. The police have been given a long, long list of car reg. numbers that come and go after a 5-10 minute visit. I think one of them is a debt collector actually.... If so, the poor chap has now been grouped as someone with a weekly drug habit. Is that naughty?

Although the police want us to back off, I/we don't want that contract renewed. This has been made crystal clear to the police, so they need to get their act together in the next 2-3 months, or we will have no choice but lodge further complaints to authorities that will, unfortunately, scupper the investigation.
            Remember the mantra:

Comment

**Update**

Mega police raid yesterday!!!

Two marked cars, one van and one unmarked van, sniffer dogs, uniformed officers, plain clothes officers..... the lot!!!

..... AND I MISSED THE WHOLE DAMN THING!!!!!

Apparently, the police were there for hours and came out with all kinds of evidence. The skank bloke got brought out in handcuffs looking ashen and the skank girl was put in a different vehicle. Sniffer dogs went inside all the vehicles parked on the drive.... and the raid uncovered that they were in fact dealers 'coz they were growing it under lamps and marquee type things inside the house.

24 hours later.... the skank girl is back but no sign of the bloke.... and the cars are just sat on the drive. I've been out all day, so have no idea when she came back...

Exciting!!!!!! lolol....
              Last edited by PriorityOne; 30 June 2012, 17:12.
              Remember the mantra:

Comment

Hey P1, RESULT Yay Shame you missed the raid

Just be aware that the skank may be out on bail in a few days, he will have to have had loads of previous for them to keep him on remand after his initial court hearing.

This is what happened to us a few years ago, all the street rejoiced when the local dealer was picked up. They held him for 2 days until it went to the local magistrate, who then released him on bail until his full hearing. His excuse was he was trying to build a family life with his new girlfriend and her 2 little girls.
                He had plenty of previous including 2 custodial's.

Fingers crossed in your case that the local beak is made of sterner stuff and that the letting agency also show the door to his Girlfriend. I think that having a farm in your house should constitute a breach of tenancy agreements.

Regards, Handy
                Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,

Comment

Thanks Handy....

Neighbours were told that the skanks would be back but that it wasn't the end of the police investigation... and, that the skanks wouldn't be there in the house for much longer (whatever that means).

Haven't seen anything of the skank bloke at all but the skank girl is certainly back. Her kids (who she seems to have part-time) were busy running over people's lawns this afternoon, along with the token staffy dog.

I will update any more excitement as it happens (ish)..... lol!
                  Remember the mantra:

Comment

Your weekend sounds loads more exciting than mine

I hope he gets sent to prison not just for drug dealing but as comeuppance for killing your beloved cat which is something which should not be forgiven nor forgotten
                    Last edited by PlanB; 30 June 2012, 18:14.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                      Your weekend sounds loads more exciting than mine

I hope he gets sent to prison not just for drug dealing but as comeuppance for killing your beloved cat which is something which should not be forgiven nor forgotten
                      Thanks PlanB.... I've just seen the pair of them drive off in one of their vehicles, so am not sure what's going on at the moment now.... although neighbours were told that they would be back and Handy said it as well in a previous post.

Bet he feels llike a right plonker being arrested and marched out in his undercrackers though. I forgot to mention that bit earlier....
                      Remember the mantra:

Comment

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post
                        Bet he feels like a right plonker being arrested and marched out in his undercrackers though. I forgot to mention that bit earlier....

At the least their income will be badly affected. Depends how long the letting agency can wait for payment. With any luck a moonlight will be on the cards.

Comment

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post
                          Bet he feels llike a right plonker being arrested and marched out in his undercrackers though. I forgot to mention that bit earlier....

Seems like the end is in sight P1
                          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower

The police were often here but never took them away. In fact she said one of those times she really wanted to clean herself up she offered to tell the police the details of their supplier but they weren't interested, apparently they wanted to catch the men at the top and couldn't be bothered with small time local dealers!

Fortunately they moved on a couple of years ago.
                            That does seem to be the case, unfortunately.

I don't think the police would have done anything with the people near me if he hadn't been growing/supplying it on a major scale. Friends have told me many examples of when police have done nothing to help with similar type neighbours.... in fact, the first time the police came around here re. an assault issue, they smelled drugs and still did nothing.

More income in standing around clocking people for being 2mph over the speeding limit, it seems.....
                            Remember the mantra:

Comment

**Update**

Well, the skanky, Wayne/Waynetta Slob neighbours are still here but they should be getting their 2-month eviction notice any time soon..... which is the easiest way to get them out under The Housing Act apparently.

They are also dealing again..... so have learned nothing from the recent raid and, according to the next door neighbour, have been crashing and banging about in the loft again today, so could be re-building the cannabis factory up there. Bloody hot day to be stuck up there doing that, I thought....

Police have been informed and are on it.

Oh... and Waynetta is pregnant. Poor kid number 3....
                              Last edited by PriorityOne; 24 July 2012, 17:41.
                              Remember the mantra:

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                Fingers crossed in your case that the local beak is made of sterner stuff and that the letting agency also show the door to his Girlfriend. I think that having a farm in your house should constitute a breach of tenancy agreements.
                                You mean he had more cows than just his bint?

Comment

Working...
                                X