GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Black Horse Loan Issue - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Horse Loan Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Horse Loan Issue

Thank you for your welcome.

I have been looking round the site and can find no referance to our case.

We were sold a car loan in 2006, we went to exchange the car in 2008 and found that there was no loan on the car, we had been sols a personal loan with a baloon payment.

I requested copy documents from capital bank, they arrived in the shape of a photocopy of a fax which had been altered as I had a copy of the origional.

Furthermore, capital bank handed the loan to Black Horse at some point I think in 2009, I was not notified of this however have been dealing with Black Horse for 3 years in regard to theis case, I recieved a letter of assignment in mid 2011.

I have been speaking with both capital bank and Black Horse in regard to this mis-sold loan for 4 years, they have never investigated.

All documents refer to the car as the asset, documentation from the bank refer to rentals, a letter from a debt collection agency sent by the bank refers to "Your Car Loan" yet they are claiming it was not a car loan with baloon, but a personal loan.

Is there any similar case that comes to mind, there is obviously much more detail, we are in court at some point in February and are deffending ourself. The alteration of the bank document I do not thisnk is in doubt, furthermore, the bank did not sign and return the agreement to us which can also be evidenced as the copy agreement recieved from them was unsigned, when I informed them that it was un-enforcable as it had not been signed by them after us as per their conditions, they then signed the photocopy and returned it to us.

All they have are photocopies of a fax, they do not have all the pages, and pages have been altered after the fact.
    Last edited by pompeyfaith; 11 January 2012, 21:05.

Re: Black Horse Loan Issue

Are they actually taking you to court or are you taking them to court?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: Black Horse Loan Issue

They are currently taking us to court.

They have no origional documentation, and are relying on a photocopy of a fax, this copy has been altered. We were sold a car loan, which they are claiming is an unsecured personal loan with a balloon.

Comment

Working...
      X