Wonga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonga

Just to let people know, I have today banked a cheque for £55 from Wonga that is the total of the money I have paid back to them since I hit financial difficulties. On top of that they have written off the total loans ( c. £500) and cleared them off my credit file.

You could argues that the stress they caused is more worth more than £55 but in effect it has been worth £555 .

A nice result but I wonder how many people they missed, originally they sent the post to the flat upstairs that was the address of my employer for a very short time

Re: Wonga

Nice one. Result of sorts
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: Wonga

Indeed, watch this space, not that I am bloody minded or anything

Oops wrong reply
      I am happy with what i have been given .

Comment

Working...
      X