GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Help Needed - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Help Needed

Originally posted by ken100464 View Post
    Great to see how you are turning this around Tinkers. Your postings are very different now.

Well done you and well done everyone giving advice.

And a special mention for S & V.
    Thanks Ken thats really nice of you, but all credit really needs to go to Tinkers for standing up and dealing with these scumbags head on rather than bury the head in the sand which we all know is so easy to do.

Originally posted by Tinkers78 View Post
    However when payday uk done deal they wud only agree to a plan for four months

Hopefully pduk will be accommodating, but hey I won't mind a good olde bitch fight with them!
    They can't get what you don't have. Come the review you just state your situation hasn't changed and that you will continue the payments you can afford.

If they don't agree then come back and let us know.

I used to respond to 'arrangement reviews' thanking them for the opportunity to review my account as my situation had actually worsened due to increasing costs and that it would be better if I could pay less. However I would endeavor to continue paying the current agreed amount if they were willing to accept that. Strangely all did
    "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well S&V ken us right, u are def worth a special mention! Had it not been for ur advice and templates, I would not have had the courage! You and everyone else helped a great deal!
      Ill keep u all posted come the pduk review and will see how I get on, however I won't be feeling bullied by them! ��

Comment

Hi guys

Quick update

Had my payday uk review, I asked, without breaking agreement, cud I get a lower monthly payment set? They agreed without any hassle , to be reviewed again in 6 months, result!
        Maybe by the time that comes around I can pay them straight of in one or 2 payments, here's hoping!

Tinks

Comment

Happy new year everyone ����������

Comment

Happy New Year Tinkers78
            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Hi Tinkers

Happy (belated!) New Year! Heres to a good 2014!
              "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Tinkers - hows it going? No news is good news I hope!

Comment

Hey there
                  well I contacted the PDL's months ago to see about lowering, I simply still was paying out too much & had my overtime cut out, meaning a drop in income.
                  the strangest thing is I heard nothing back, I know it's bad, but I also stopped paying and still heard nothing! That's at least 3 to 4 months now. I'm saving a bit in credit union so when I finally do hear something, or from a dca I'll hopefully have some substantial to make a final settlement.
                  Cant believe I've heard absolutely nout! ???
                  i know you prob think I was wrong to do what I did but I needed to do that in order to get myself in order and live reasonably.
                  How are u getting on?

Comment

Originally posted by Tinkers78 View Post
                    I know you prob think I was wrong to do what I did but I needed to do that in order to get myself in order and live reasonably.
                    No I don't think that at all, the only thing you did wrong was not come on here to let us help you!

They may be quiet for now but you will have some contact from them eventually. Please post when you do and we'll see how to sort it.

Best
                    SnV

Comment

I know, I should have asked for advice, just had so much family stuff on & was just putting it out of my head!

Thanks again S&V

Comment

Working...
                      X