GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Tackling PDLs - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tackling PDLs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tackling PDLs

Hi, I have two outstanding issues with PDLs.

Both are from around 2 years ago, and I'm not sure how much if anything I have paid them.

They are with 2 different DCAs, Muck Hall and CRS ltd.

I have carefully engaged the DCAs without admitting liability thru email and offered a reduced settlement of 200 and 300 respectively, at £10/wk each.

This has been declined.

I am going to CCA them to mix it up a bit, question is do I post it to the OC or the DCA?

Any tips or advice would be appreciated

:

Re: Tackling PDLs

You don't want to waste time CCAing a PDL mate - just ignore all contact, they will soon go away
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

The only reason I emailed a settlement offer was to try and get a 'settled' on my CRA report.

Apart from 1st C they are the only 2 blemishes. Was hoping that might add a couple of points to my score.

Comment

Originally posted by Socrates View Post
        The only reason I emailed a settlement offer was to try and get a 'settled' on my CRA report.

Apart from 1st C they are the only 2 blemishes. Was hoping that might add a couple of points to my score.
        Nope won't do any good so best to ignore them... a settled means nothing, it can show outstanding, settled after a day or settled after a year - a default is a default and viewed the same mate/.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

ok, should i say anything at all else to the DCAs? or should i wait and see?

im easy lol

Comment

Originally posted by Socrates View Post
            ok, should i say anything at all else to the DCAs? or should i wait and see?

im easy lol
            Nope, ignore all the way.

Comment

Working...
            X