GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script TTC v Very - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TTC v Very

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TTC v Very

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
    18/10/2016 = E-Mail received = Your complaint has been allocated to one of our Executive Team who are responsible for all correspondence addressed to Executive Officers. A member of the Team will now take ownership of your complaint & fully investigate any issues raised. They will contact you as soon as possible to provide an update.

If there is anything further that you wish to discuss in relation to this complaint, contact us on xxxx xxx xxxx bla bla! enclosed Financial services complaints procedure on reverse of this letter.

21/10/2016 = Letter from Capquest - Statement of account etc - makes you wonder on sites you state no annual statement received and all of a sudden one appears few years later.
    02/11/2016 = Letter from Capquest stating I will hear from Shoesmiths to obtain details of my current circumstances & agree a payment plan should this be suitable.

all future contact regarding the account should be now addressed to Shoesmiths solicitors by calling them on the following numbers or writing to their address quoting A/c No xxxxxxxx.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

02/11/2016 = Letter from Capquest stating I will hear from Shoesmiths to obtain details of my current circumstances & agree a payment plan should this be suitable.

all future contact regarding the account should be now addressed to Shoesmiths solicitors by calling them on the following numbers or writing to their address quoting A/c No xxxxxxxx.
      02/11/2016 = E-Mailed Capquest pointing out dispute and Executive office letter to me saying they are doing investigation of the out standing complaint & charges & non record of payments made & the e-mail receipts I hold for the payments not recorded).
      also named their capquest employees name who was suppose to be investigating issue in 2014
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

02/11/2016 = E-Mailed Capquest pointing out dispute and Executive office letter to me saying they are doing investigation of the out standing complaint & charges & non record of payments made & the e-mail receipts I hold for the payments not recorded).
        also named their capquest employees name who was suppose to be investigating issue in 2014
        09/11/2016 = letter from shoosmiths 14 days to contact saying how to repay outstanding Capquest debt we will issue Court Proceedings against you for the full sum outstanding with legal cost also.

09/11/2016 = E-Mail sent to Shoomiths pointing out dispute and info regarding Shop direct executive looking into and that Capquest have been informed through out also attached LBA 2016 to them. Whilst high lighting the fact as stated I do not dispute some monies may be owed but non crediting of payments by Very also default charges, etc and a full and final settlement on balance after credits charges would be in order!
        Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 9 November 2016, 17:41.

Comment

09/11/2016 = letter from shoosmiths 14 days to contact saying how to repay outstanding Capquest debt we will issue Court Proceedings against you for the full sum outstanding with legal cost also.

09/11/2016 = E-Mail sent to Shoomiths pointing out dispute and info regarding Shop direct executive looking into and that Capquest have been informed through out also attached LBA 2016 to them. Whilst high lighting the fact as stated I do not dispute some monies may be owed but non crediting of payments by Very also default charges, etc and a full and final settlement on balance after credits charges would be in order!

10/11/2016 = Letter from Shop Direct stating that they are continuing investigation of complaint and will aim to give final response by 05/12/2016.

Comment

10/11/2016 = Letter from Shop Direct stating that they are continuing investigation of complaint and will aim to give final response by 05/12/2016.
            10/11/2016 = E-mail from Shoosmiths solicitors stating they need me to confirm my full name & address also DOB, e-mails not safe but with info will contact me in response to my e-mail, enclosed to her was copies of letters from shop direct/capquest to me with all my details on them,also enclosed was LBA2016 to them, wonder if I should ask the details from her as she may not be shoosmiths ahhhhhhhhhhhh Nonsence
            Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 12 November 2016, 18:04.

Comment

10/11/2016 = E-mail from Shoosmiths solicitors stating they need me to confirm my full name & address also DOB, e-mails not safe but with info will contact me in response to my e-mail, enclosed to her was copies of letters from shop direct/capquest to me with all my details on them, wonder if I should ask the details from her as she may not be shoosmiths ahhhhhhhhhhhh Nonsence
              11/11/20106 = E-Mail response sent to Shoosmiths:-
              As you can see from attachment I am the receipiant of correspondence in question, in view of your comments may I suggest that any response from yourself is sent via Royal Mail, also it will assist me in filing correspondence received on the said subject also attached is latest correspondence received from Shop Direct,

As you can see from attachment I am the receipiant of correspondence in question, in view of your comments may I suggest that any response from yourself is sent via Royal Mail, also it will assist me in filing correspondence received on the said subject also attached is latest correspondence received from Shop Direct,
              Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 19 April 2023, 12:18.

Comment

11/11/2016 = O.H. Mediation message to call arrange mediation = passed to Joe.

Comment

25/11/2016 - Letter from Shoosmiths with response to LBA2016, Note they refer to deeds of assignment (obviously they must get a lot of FMOL letters) not requested in our LBA2016 also they date letter from me from December 2017 ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm???
                  Attached Files

Comment

30/11/2016 - E-Mail from Shop Direct saying :-

I am emailing you as I have been unable to reach you by telephone, concerning your letter regarding the complaint you have raised with Very. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused. I can assure you this was not intended.

As a member of the Executive team, I have been asked to investigate your complaint.

I am unclear from your email what your complaint is in relation to can you please clarify this in more detail.

So that we can discuss your complaint could you please provide a convenient time to speak with you I am in the office from 8am until 3.30pm from Monday to Friday? If it more convenient for you to deal with this matter by email please confirm.

Responded all E-Mail and that all previous correspondence are self explanatory .

Note :- this is a last minute response as they have until 5th December to respond.

Also Noted:- strange no calls recorded from shop direct recently, so much for trying to phone me?
                    Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 30 November 2016, 13:07.

Comment

30/11/2016 - sent response to Shop Direct e-mail pointing out that:- All correspondence in the past gives the required information, incl their admission a dispute exist, non crediting of payments, default charges unlawfully applied, failures throughout disputes and just ignoring COBS regulation.

as per their original E-Mail they will respond by 4th December ?
                      Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 3 December 2016, 11:23.

Comment

05/12/2016 - E-Mail from Shop Direct Executive office basically saying after investigation they find that an agreement between us for repayments of £55.22 was made back in October 2012 and I failed to make payments, wrong no agreement was made an offer of £20.00 per month was made and was refused as it did not correspond with their company policy. Can go to Ombudsman if I want to, or refer to Capquest

Comment

• 19/04/2023 = Vanquis has sold alleged debt to PRA group, but keep paying Moorcroft thank you for the payment keep it up. Blimey the figure has gone from £980 ish originally to £1,171.76? no annual statements., will check back for last statement showing £900+ as they ignored offer of so much and wanted double figure as I had a great fall in income.

4 May 2013, 20:58
                          Re: TTC v Very

Letter from Moorcroft pay up within 7 days = Vanquis who have failed to respond to e-mails and offer due to financial problems also asking for stop on interest as the payment offered would be a waste of time as interest more than wipes it out so no benefit in paying further without agreement, = e.mail ignore just computer generated responses to ring a number they are a shower of Sxxx which falls in line with Privident crooks.

Wonder if Moorcroft offer any decent discounts in a short time?
                          Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 5th May 2013

??????6 August 2013, 13:45
                          Re: TTC v Very

Pay by: -23rd
                          August

Minimum payment of £555.64 to reach us by 23/08/2013
                          Take 3 payment of £555.64 to reach us by 23/08/2013 (Take note 3 x £555.64 = (Full amount owed is only £932)
                          Includes arrears of £527.20

??????

VANQUIS - account

E-Mail received:- to-day:- From Moorcroft

Our system shows that you have failed to make your latest instalment on your repayment plan. Please call our offices as soon as possible on
                          0161 475 2907, or via our website www.MDRL.co.uk to discuss your account.Please do not ignore this email.

The Moorcroft Group Plc.

Maybe they have they have just woken up:-

Point One:- A letter from old address in 2013 stated that I make token payments to Vanquis direct ( still do),

Point two to them:- Demand they remove CRA search details.

[Point 3 -;- ) Charges sheet attached for cost in responding to their so called demands, another one for spam folder, they are hoping I respond no doubt,, they stated originally that I agreed to £1.00 payment to them, their interpretation of my comment to them that I was making that payments to Vanquis (Impact) direct.

Will not be responding as treating this as a trace E-Mail, and put it into spam area! ??

2 years later they try to contact via E-Mail, 1st contact since sending the above, E-Mail address? got from ??????????
                          Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 19 April 2023, 12:13.

Comment

Working...
                          X