GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script TTC v Very - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TTC v Very

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TTC v Very

13/04/2016 - Capquest seems to have left message to ring them, this is regarding VERY account no doubt!

Note:- Re: TTC v Very

24/11/2014 - letter from Capquest stating that Very cannot find Default notice but state they confirm that the date of default is 14 May 2014 - NOTE:- the debt Sale date = idiots, last year is the default notice date. no mention of two payments not recorded or their charges refund NOT!

Charges up to 01/05/2016 £479.94 @ 39.70% = their balance they state £900.00 -= difference £420.25.

(very default notice dated 2nd September 2013 - not allowed for posting times = for ref )
    Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 14 April 2016, 07:16. Reason: update
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
      13/04/2016 - Capquest seems to have left message to ring them, this is regarding VERY account no doubt!

Note:- Re: TTC v Very

24/11/2014 - letter from Capquest stating that Very cannot find Default notice but state they confirm that the date of default is 14 May 2014 - NOTE:- the debt Sale date = idiots, last year is the default notice date. no mention of two payments not recorded or their charges refund NOT!

Charges up to 01/05/2016 £479.94 @ 39.70% = their balance they state £900.00 -= difference £420.25.

(very default notice dated 2nd September 2013 - not allowed for posting times = for ref )
      15/04/2016 - Telephone message to ring them received @ 12.55hrs, - call blocker being delivered next few days.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

- 07718107752 Capquest

19-04-2016 - Capquest answer machine 16.00 to-day

21/04/2016 - Capquest Answer machine 17.00+

25/04/2016 - Capquest Answer Machine 14.44. = 01252765512
        Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 25 April 2016, 13:52.

Comment

Michael.Lenora@vanquisban k.co.uk - Vanquis MD
          Peter.Crook@providentfina ncial.com - Provident Group CEO

My reference for Vanquis

Comment

- 07718107752 Capquest

19-04-2016 - Capquest answer machine 16.00 to-day

21/04/2016 - Capquest Answer machine 17.00+

25/04/2016 - Capquest Answer Machine 14.44. = 01252765512
            27/04/2016 - Capquest Answer machine 15.26 (Bally Call blocker useless) GFo Pro Blocker = (03339997246)

29/04/2016 - Capquest Answer Machine 13.30 Call blocker going back

03/05/2016 - Capquest Answer Machine 15.30 = 07718107752 Capquest ring (03339997246)

05/05/2016 - Capquest Answer Machine 14.09 = 012527655 to ring (03339997246)
            Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 5 May 2016, 13:25.

Comment

sent call blocker back - rubbish, will get a combined unit i.e. answer machine/blocker/phone unit

must be due a Crapquest call later to-day = every 2 days it seems

Comment

sent call blocker back - rubbish, will get a combined unit i.e. answer machine/blocker/phone unit

must be due a Crapquest call later to-day = every 2 days it seems
                as predicted P.M. to-day left answer phone message as usual. found old e-mails sent to them with outstanding disputes and Default charges spreadsheet = now £400+ includes shop direct/very silly charges i.e 2 x phone calls £24.00 and other charges, also failed to respond to lack of 2 x payments made to them & although acknowledged by e-mail very not credited, also payment one day then charge late payment next day for non payment. so on so on so on

Comment

27/04/2016 - Capquest Answer machine 15.26 (Bally Call blocker useless) GFo Pro Blocker = (03339997246)

29/04/2016 - Capquest Answer Machine 13.30 Call blocker going back

03/05/2016 - Capquest Answer Machine 15.30 = 07718107752 Capquest ring (0333999

05/05/2016 - Capquest Answer Machine 14.09 = 012527655 to ring (03339997246)
                  New call blocker phone on way - got refund on the last one

Comment

New call blocker phone on way - got refund on the last one

Silence is Golden this last week or two!

Comment

10/10/2016 = another letter to contact capquest or they may consider court within 14 days, 2nd letter within 3 weeks stating the same but this says as I have failed to correspond_ have 14 days again.

LBA or just sit out see what next . thought to send spreadsheet again updated to Very as the charges etc are £500+ now??? any ideas

10/10/2016 = have update penalty charges spreadsheet and sent to very, . may send copy to capquest as their rep never ever got back to me in 2014 up till present time he also was investigating the non record of payments made and the issue showing credit/immediate debit of charges then immediately sold debt to capquest. just await any response next few days from very (as before sorry account not with us etc contact capquest).>>

10/10/22016 = sent e-mail with updated charges etc to CEO shop direct stating negative response in 2014 and told to contact capquest as they sold account off without crediting certain payments. will see what response may get?

14/10/2016 =
                      Dixon, Matt via shopdirect.onmicrosoft.com
                      09:59 (14 minutes ago)
                      to me
                      I am currently away from the office on business, returning Monday 17th October. I will respond to your emails upon my rreturn.

Thank you

Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 14 October 2016, 09:16. Reason: addendum

Comment

could send copy of the e-mail to Capquest??? as they have never come back to me by Jimmy about the queries in 2014, might stop them for now or with them sometimes they just wake up bombard then quiet for a while = still no annual statement from them may be a clue?????????????????? Niddy? have you come across the situation of no annual statements and consequence for them//

Comment

will await to see their next letter contents, then maybe reiterate to them outstanding non response to their original investigation - then maybe at some stage a full and final at a very lower amount as charges Very are over £500+ after all this time.

Comment

[QUOTE=The Tech Clerk;576904]10/10/2016 = another letter to contact capquest or they may consider court within 14 days, 2nd letter within 3 weeks stating the same but this says as I have failed to correspond_ have 14 days again.

LBA or just sit out see what next . thought to send spreadsheet again updated to Very as the charges etc are £500+ now??? any ideas

10/10/2016 = have update penalty charges spreadsheet and sent to very, . may send copy to capquest as their rep never ever got back to me in 2014 up till present time he also was investigating the non record of payments made and the issue showing credit/immediate debit of charges then immediately sold debt to capquest. just await any response next few days from very (as before sorry account not with us etc contact capquest).>>

10/10/22016 = sent e-mail with updated charges etc to CEO shop direct stating negative response in 2014 and told to contact capquest as they sold account off without crediting certain payments. will see what response may get?

14/10/2016 =
                            Dixon, Matt via shopdirect.onmicrosoft.com
                            09:59 (14 minutes ago)
                            to me
                            I am currently away from the office on business, returning Monday 17th October. I will respond to your emails upon my rreturn.

Thank you

original e-mail response was VERY sorry this e-mail address no longer used ring>xxxxxxx on 10/10/2016 very customer services reply.
                            Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 14 October 2016, 09:36.

Comment

18/10/2016 = E-Mail received = Your complaint has been allocated to one of our Executive Team who are responsible for all correspondence addressed to Executive Officers. A member of the Team will now take ownership of your complaint & fully investigate any issues raised. They will contact you as soon as possible to provide an update.

If there is anything further that you wish to discuss in relation to this complaint, contact us on xxxx xxx xxxx bla bla! enclosed Financial services complaints procedure on reverse of this letter.

21/10/2016 = Letter from Capquest - Statement of account etc - makes you wonder on sites you state no annual statement received and all of a sudden one appears few years later.
                              Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 22 October 2016, 11:19.

Comment

18/10/2016 = Shop direct \(Very) = E-Mail received = Your complaint has been allocated to one of our Executive Team who are responsible for all correspondence addressed to Executive Officers. A member of the Team will now take ownership of your complaint & fully investigate any issues raised. They will contact you as soon as possible to provide an update.

If there is anything further that you wish to discuss in relation to this complaint, contact us on xxxx xxx xxxx bla bla! enclosed Financial services complaints procedure on reverse of this letter.

21/10/2016 = Letter from Capquest - Statement of account etc - makes you wonder on sites you state no annual statement received and all of a sudden one appears few years later.
                                updated!
                                Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 22 October 2016, 19:39.

Comment

Working...
                                X