GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Hbos refusing current account - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hbos refusing current account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hbos refusing current account

I am not registered on the electoral roll and have been refused a credit account (current acc) with Halifax Bank

would registering on the electoral roll make a difference to there decision, my credit rating score is 907 which I believe is good.

Thank SA
    You got to fight for your right to PARRRTIEEEE!!!

Re: Hbos refusing current account

Your credit rating means nothing with their scores, what is 907? The lucky number they picked for you this month?

My score is less than 500 but I opened 3 HBOS accounts within 3 months of each other and have over £5k in available overdrafts, oh and at the time I had 21 defaults

Yes the ER is paramount, get registered there, then you ought to get accepted no bother.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X