GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Santander ignoring me - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Santander ignoring me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Santander ignoring me

This ain't gonna please many people...I got a reply back from my local MP, but it's not the reply I was looking for.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	SSAA1992_2013_11_16_01_EDITED.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	161.2 KB
ID:	1398630Click image for larger version

Name:	SSAA1992_2013_11_16_02_EDITED.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.8 KB
ID:	1398632
    I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

"im grateful for you bringing this to my attention" seems a strange end to a letter that basically said, tuff titty.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
        "im grateful for you bringing this to my attention" seems a strange end to a letter that basically said, tuff titty.
        Yeah, as if he's gonna change the SSAA 1992 in out favour! (I wish)
        I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

Bloody hell! Roll on universal benefit payments! Banks can have the lot then, evict everyone with debts, bring back the workhouses.
          This is what our government want, put the "lower classes" in their place.

Comment

Yep, sad but true, the Gov't are taking us back to the dark ages...

Comment

Working...
            X