GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script ~ Happy Birthday Nanna ~ - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

~ Happy Birthday Nanna ~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~ Happy Birthday Nanna ~

Happy Birthday Nanna, love If...x

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: ~ Happy Birthday Nanna ~

Happy Birthday Nanna
    Love
    Pixie xxx
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Happy Birthday Nanna!!
      Made by God...Improved by the Devil
      Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Comment

Have a wonderful day
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thank you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx had a lovely night out with the family last night xxxx quietish day today then family round for tea xxxx your wishes are so appreciated
            if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
              Thank you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx had a lovely night out with the family last night xxxx quietish day today then family round for tea xxxx your wishes are so appreciated
              sounds like you're having a great weekend Happy Birthday lots of love xxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Happy B-Day Nanna

I is still trying to get into the birthday outfit to suprise you, but it wont fit - Have a good weekend

Comment

Hope you have a very happy birthday, Nanna.

Lots of love xxx
                  If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Happy birthday, Nanna
                    Love and hugs from me

xxx

Comment

As you slide down the Banister of Life, May all the Splinters face in the right direction.

Happy Birthday Nanna from the Handy's.

Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
                      Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Happy birthday Nanna
                        It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

Comment

C76 made me get choccy round the old face, Scorps i got my birthday suit on, lovely vid, Diddles , and yes hope splinters are the right way. Thank you Feexx
                          had a great weekend lots to eat even more to drink and concert from the boys "Just for Nan".Had bouquets galore lots of booze, money (and its going on me) ate out twice so being 60 aint so bad.Love you all for the wishes would have been nice if we could have all got together xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

SO SORRY I AM SOOOO LATE

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY

xxxxxxx

Comment

hi belated happy birthday
                              at the start of this journey i owed
                              £52000.00 UNSECURED £5000.00 SECURED
                              £0000.00 secured debt as of 17/12/2010 fingers crossed
                              on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]
                              as of 17/03/13 its now £26K AND £15K UE
                              ITS COMING DOWN SLOWLY WHILE STILL ENJOYING MY LIFE

Comment

Working...
                              X