GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIDDY :) - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIDDY :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIDDY :)

HAVE A BRILLIANT BIRTHDAY NIDDY

PlanB x

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIDDY

​ HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIDDY
    Attached Files
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Happy-Birthday.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	1402080

Happy birthday Niddy! have a super duper day.

Comment

Happy Birthday Niddy, hope you have a brilliant day

Best Wishes

Fredbare

Comment

♥Happy Birthday Niddy♥ hope you have a great day x
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Happy birthday, hope you have a great day. I managed to find you a cake

Name:	900x900px-LL-35620bc3_gallery7680441279923583.jpeg
Size:	218.9 KB
ID:	1402082

Comment

Well done Cym, that cake should GO DOWN very easily! (get it?)

AAD fooled me again! I looked at the calendar last week and Niddy's birthday wasn't on it. I assumed he'd decided to hide it, so I sent him a PM earlier this morning, before this thread had been started! Never mind, he can have another copy of the cake now!

Name:	Niddy-Birthday.jpg
Size:	201.7 KB
ID:	1402084

Have a wonderful day!

Is anyone starting a thread for The Tech Clerk? If not, Happy Birthday to you as well!

SH

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                ​ HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIDDY
                thank you & happy birthday back mate
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  thank you & happy birthday back mate

Thankyou .

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                    Thankyou .
                    --> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...irthday-Techie
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks everyone - pub doesn't open for another hour so I may as well catch up here hadn't I.......

Comment

Happy Birthday Niddy.

Name:	large_318_rangers.jpg
Size:	173.2 KB
ID:	1402086
                        Have a great day,
                        Love, Pixie x

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                          Thanks everyone - pub doesn't open for another hour so I may as well catch up here hadn't I.......

See you down there LOL

Comment

Happy Birthday Nidster, have a lovely day, love IF

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Happy Birthday Niddy have a nice day!

Comment

Working...
                              X