GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIDDY :) - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIDDY :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIDDY

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
    And a very belated Happy Birthday from me, Niddy.

How stylish! Being born on Remembrance Day"
    Stylish?? in my case it shows as :- 11th Hour of the 11th Day of the 11th Month 19xx coincidence/?
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIDDY

Click image for larger version

Name:	belated-birthday24.gif
Views:	1
Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	1406070
      My name is TurboMaximus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Spreadsheet Legions, loyal servant to my true Empress Mo Turbo, Father to two Centurion sons, husband to a lovely wife.And I will help in this life or the next

Comment

Working...
      X