GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday pompeyfaith - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday pompeyfaith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday pompeyfaith

Happy Birthday Pompey lots of love IF

From Niddy and all of us at AADforums.

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Happy Birthday pompeyfaith

Click image for larger version

Name:	Birthday-wishes5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	114.5 KB
ID:	1400548Happy Birthday Pompey, hope you have a lovely day
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Happy birthday, hope you have a fab day xxx

Comment

Thank you everyone, the good news is, I do not feel older

Comment

Well that's the important thing PF!
          Have a great day honey xxx

Comment

Happy Birthday pompey.....have a good one.
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

HAVE A BRILLIANT BIRTHDAY POMPEY !!!

Love PlanB xx
              Last edited by PlanB; 4 June 2014, 10:42.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Comment

Have a great day, Pompey. 21 again eh? xx
                  If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
                    Have a great day, Pompey. 21 again eh? xx
                    Thanks Dee but I said I do not feel any older not that I am 21 again lol

Comment

Thanks Tech Clerk

Comment

Have a lovely day Pomps
                        Attached Files

Comment

Happy birthday Pompey, hope you are having a wonderful day xx
                          My site name is after General Tutts who won a famous battle at Newbury many moons ago 1643 - I hope to win all my battles and will fight to the bitter end.

Comment

Happy Birthday Pompeyfaith (sorry I missed it by a day--lol)

My name is TurboMaximus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Spreadsheet Legions, loyal servant to my true Empress Mo Turbo, Father to two Centurion sons, husband to a lovely wife.And I will help in this life or the next

Comment

Working...
                            X