GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Hello Everybody - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello Everybody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everybody

Hiya everyone

Just wanted to say hello to everyone, and say niddy this is a brilliant site, i love it ;Hi1

In a moment i am sure i will be writing a diary, but as yet there is nothing to report.
    Good thing ;-y

So again hello and thanks for the invite.

Love and hugs

Rosieday ;Hi

Re: Hello Everybody

Hello Rosie ;Hi1
    It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hiya Rosie ;Hi1

Welcome to the site.

Comment

Hi Rosie!

It's nice to have you aboard!
        Made by God...Improved by the Devil
        Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Hi from me, Rosie!

(Was Mouseann on MSE - but have changed my name and my image - (well, a little bit!)
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by rosieday
            Hiya everyone

Just wanted to say hello to everyone, and say niddy this is a brilliant site, i love it ;Hi1

In a moment i am sure i will be writing a diary, but as yet there is nothing to report.
            Good thing ;-y

So again hello and thanks for the invite.

Love and hugs

Rosieday ;Hi
            Hello stranger - how the devil is married life treating you then?

Hope all is well, and things aren't too stressful at home.... chat soon 2
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Nice to meet you all.

Married life is good at the moment, so lets hope it lasts.

Homelife is very busy at the moment as my husband , has been building an extension on to his house, along with help from his brother. So he is at the final stages, getting the plumbing and electrics sorted, so everything is a bit manic at the moment.
              I am also going give some more happy news and that is that i am 14 weeks pregnant. Due in March. So i am really happy. Yeah!

So along with the extenstion and the pregnancy i would say things are ever so slightly stressful but that is hormones. lol!

Take care everyone

Rosieday

Comment

Looks like husband has been building 2 extentions ;happy ;;Ch ;oo
                It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

Comment

Aw congratulations Rosie and welcome. You won't have a clue who I am but never mind. Wanted to say hi anyway

Comment

Congratulations Rosie ;oo ;oo

Comment

Rosie,

Have replied to your email - basically just move and ignore things; don't worry - if you find you get problems come and speak to me.....

Niddy
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Congratulations on the wedding and the pregnancy Rosie
                        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Hi Rosie and welcome.

Wow, great news all round then, well done to you both. k

Comment

Hi everybody

Sorry for the long silence from myself. I do apologise and after i had such a nice warm welcome from you all.

Just want to say i am still here. I am feeling quite lousy with this pregnancy and the house is a complete mess from all the building work. So everything is up on it's head at the moment and has been for quite some time. Trying to make it good for when the baby comes so i can relax and enjoy my baby.
                            In response to niddy. I have heard nothing from anyone for a couple of months now so fingers crossed. But you never can tell.

So This is just a quick hello to everyone to let everyone know i am still here and doing ok ish .

So have a great weekend and will speak to you all soon.

Loads of love Rosie x

Comment

Hiya Rosie

No need to apologise, it must be a busy time for you, & sorry you're feeling lousy.

We will be here when you need any help/advice, you take care.

Comment

Working...
                              X