GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Footie thread - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Footie thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Footie thread

Wondered if there was one here, there is now!!!

Gerard Houllier set to resign from Aston Villa for health reasons:
    http://www.birminghammail.net/news/b...7319-28792703/

Paul Scholes has retired as a player.

And finally.........England face Switzerland in world cup qualifier on Saturday....

Re: The Footie thread

oh..and Swansea won promotion to the Premier League
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Im So Sad that Scholesy is leaving Man utd. at least hes being a coaching manager! I LOVE YOU PAUL!

Comment

What a bunch of idiots in FIFA! They are corrupt to the core and they back the head of a corrupt information.

Sponsors need to pull out unless they want to be associated with corrupt, backhand payments and the buying of tournaments and not the winning by merit of a tournament

Comment

There's no way that the election should have gone ahead.

I agree that the whole organisation appears to be rotten to the core and, because England dare to speak out, they're branded as liars.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I was looking forward to the England v Switzerland game, especially as it's the last game until August but what a waste of time it was!

Comment

while we're in the off season, here are the most important news items:

1) Wayne Rooney and the hair transplant

2) Ryan Giggs, 8 years shagging your brother's missus.......so not the family man we thought he was...

3) oh and something about Guus Hiddink leaving the Turkey National team coaching role but not sure that it is particularly interesting

Comment

....and rangers are the best team in the world!
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by pixie View Post
                    I don't think so.
                    No cos you KNOW so
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Queen's Park Rangers?
                      Glasgow Rangers?
                      Cove Rangers?

Comment

Ahem? Only one of them is actually called "rangers" though; guess which?

Lol

Comment

And Portsmouth FC have been sold and now have new owners.

The future is bright, the future is PFC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                            ....and rangers are the best team in the world!
                            Rangers are the best team in the world Scotland.

Comment

I not much a Footy Fan, more of a Rugby Fan, but couldn't help coming across this article:

Click image for larger version

Name:	mascot.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	1382524
                              Doncaster Rovers have sacked the woman who plays their mascot Donny Dog after she posed for the Sunday Sport in her underwear in a bid to raise money for charity.
                              Comments by 5corpio: 'Daily Sport no longer printed, and the Sports Media Group has been in Administration looking for a Buyer for £50,000 , which the Sunday Sport has just been sold to David Sullivan The CO-Owner of West Ham - Perhaps she should have been Mascot for West Ham, '
                              Tracy Chandler, 40, appeared in the risqué shoot with Donny the Dog's head, and Doncaster then decided to sack her by email saying she had "disgraced the club."
                              Chandler said she was devastated to be sacked from the role she has performed on a voluntary basis for the last three years, and she revealed that the purpose of the photo shoot was to raise money for NSPCC.

"I'm absolutely devastated. I've not stopped crying all morning. It (the email) just said that they didn't need my services anymore and that I'd disgraced the club," she told BBC Five LIVE

Click HERE to read further

Comment

Working...
                              X