GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script New - The "Would You Rather" Game - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New - The "Would You Rather" Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New - The &quotould You Rather" Game

Just with salt, no vinegar!

Would you rather breadcrumbs or batter?

Comment

Crispy batter.

Carpet or laminate?
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Carpet.

BBC or ITV?

Comment

Not fussed....most TV's rubbish anyway.

The Voice or X Factor?

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Neither!

Would you rather go to Africa or Asia?

Comment

An interesting one that! Both

Soft-centred chocolates or caramels?

Comment

Chocolates, even the coffee ones!

Would you rather play with fire or play it safe?!!

Comment

No, not the coffee ones

I have been known to play with fire

Laptop or tablet?

Comment

Tablet.

Would you rather central heating or an open fire?

Comment

I love open fires but they're messy.

Heart says open fire, head says central heating

Bananas or apples?

Comment

Have to agree Pixie!

Apples, I think, like bananas too!

Would you rather lawn or patio?

Comment

Patio...but with lots of pots and flowerbeds

Card or cash?

Comment

Cash, you can see it go!

Would you rather snow or rain?

Comment

Neither

but if I had to choose, snow.

High heels or flats?

Comment

Flats though I could do with the height!

Would you rather one pillow or two?

( ...and on that note, I'm off to my bed! N'night x)

Comment

Working...
                                X