GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script New - The "Would You Rather" Game - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New - The "Would You Rather" Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New - The &quotould You Rather" Game

Easy! Chicken cos I don't like tomato soup (I like tomatoes though )

Fish and chips or kebab?
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
      Easy! Chicken cos I don't like tomato soup (I like tomatoes though )

Fish and chips or kebab?
      Fish and chips cos you don't know what goes into
      parsnips or turnips ?
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Parsnips.

Choc ice or ice lolly?

Comment

choc ice

cheesy mash or parsnip mash?
          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Cheesy mash.

Town mouse or country mouse?

Comment

Cheesy mash.

Town mouse or country mouse?
              mouse ? or should it be house....

I'll go for Country.....

poached or boiled eggs ?

Comment

Either so long as the yolk's runny!

Beef or pork sausages?

Comment

Either so long as the yolk's runny!

Beef or pork sausages?
                  pork....

London or New York ?

Comment

Never been to either!

New York because at least then I'd be getting on a plane.

Dandy or Beano?

Comment

Never been to either!

New York because at least then I'd be getting on a plane.

Dandy or Beano?
                      Never read either so don't know!

Beach or pool?

Comment

Beach...preferably deserted! (and hot and sunny! )

Would you rather read the book or watch the film?

Comment

Beach...preferably deserted! (and hot and sunny! )

Would you rather read the book or watch the film?
                          Hmm, difficult one. If I read the book, the characters are already made in my mind so I often end up disappointed in the film.
                          If I watch the film, I don't need to read the book!
                          If, however, the question referred to A book or A film, then it would be A ..........book!

(Sorry Pixie, just in that sort of mood today! )

Would you rather cook a meal or be cooked for?

Comment

film

corrie or emmerdale
                            if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

I'd rather be cooked for.

Neither, don't like soaps (don't like much TV!)

Central heating or a roaring log fire?

Comment

Log Fire hands down

Salad creme or Mayo...

Comment

Working...
                                X