GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script New - The "Would You Rather" Game - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New - The "Would You Rather" Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New - The &quotould You Rather" Game

Fiction
    like some CCA's and DRA letters

would you rather listen to the Archers or watch paint dry
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Watch paint dry!!

Would you rather Chess or Draughts?
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Draughts.

Would you rather chicken or duck?

Comment

Chicken

Would you rather ice in your drink/ or no ice?

Comment

No ice, as long as the drink itself is chilled.

Would you rather salt and vinegar on your chips or not?

Comment

You've got to have salt and vinegar on chips!

Classical music or pop?
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Pop!

Would you rather smell cut grass or clean linen?

Comment

clean linen
                  hate mowing the bed!

skimmed or semi skimmed milk

Comment

semi, but love full cream yummy

saturday or sunday ?
                    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Saturday,

its further away from Monday

garden peas or mushy

Comment

Both

Would you rather tinned sweetcorn or frozen?

Comment

Neither, dont like the texture of sweet corn! Too squeaky!!

New potatoes or old?

Comment

Difficult ???
                            Like new in salads, but old for mash

Pass
                            Roast potatoes or Mashed

Comment

Oooh both

Would you rather Comedy films or Action ones?

Comment

Comedy.

BBQ or picnic?

Comment

Working...
                                X