GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script New - The "Would You Rather" Game - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New - The "Would You Rather" Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New - The &quotould You Rather" Game

picnic, love the chocolat covering .mmmmm

dark or milk chocolate
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Both

Would you rather 3D movies or the normal screen when going to the Cinema?
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
        picnic, love the chocolat covering .mmmmm

dark or milk chocolate
        Milk

Ovaltine or Horlicks?
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Normal.
          have problem with one eye so can't always use 3d

film at home or in cinema

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post

Milk

Ovaltine or Horlicks?
            both with a shot of Brandy

Whisky or brandy

Comment

both with a shot of Brandy

Whisky or brandy
              Brandy

Would you rather diet coke or regular coke?

Comment

I don't mind...though I prefer the brandy neat

Would you rather have Spring or Autumn?
                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Autumn

would prefer the realy sunny day in the middle of them

would you rather mow the lawn or cut the hedge

Comment

Neither but moving the lawn is more therapeutic

Would you rather wallpaper or painted walls?

Comment

• Re: New - The &quotould You Rather" Game

Paint with a papered feature wall!

Would you rather oranges or lemons?

Comment

Both again

Would you rather real sugar or saccharine tabs?

Comment

sugar

silicone or metal cake tins

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                            Both again

Would you rather real sugar or saccharine tabs?
                            No sugar for me I'm sweet enough

Snooker or Pool ?

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                              No sugar for me I'm sweet enough

Snooker or Pool ?
                              Pool

Records or CD's?

Comment

CD's

Wine Gums or Pastilles?