GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script New - The "Would You Rather" Game - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New - The "Would You Rather" Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New - The &quotould You Rather" Game

Wine gums

Roses or sweet peas
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Roses, especially the 'Peace' rose,

Mineral water or tap?

Comment

Mineral,

I can't drink the tap water in cheshire it smells and tastes of chemicals so I have to filter it first

Eggs: boiled or fried
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Same here with the water NW, only ours is full of chalk.

Boiled or fried egg? Well there are occasions when one or the other is needed so I'd go for poached!!

Paella or frittata?

Comment

Oooh I like both again!!

Would you rather butter or margarine?
            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Butter.

Would you rather sunbathe or swim?

Comment

Swim

Would you rather the radio or TV?
                "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

TV. You get radio channels on it but not vice versa!

Would you rather drive or be driven?

Comment

be driven

except when Hubby said' I know all the roads in Manchester' then drove in a bus lane and got me a £30 fine. Pillock

lamb or beef
                    Last edited by nightwatch; 8 April 2013, 15:25. Reason: forgot to put question

Comment

Lamb, with mint sauce and cauliflower.

Would you rather do housework or gardening?

Comment

Neither
                        but pass me your ironing

pink or blue (colour s)

Comment

Now you're talking, I HATE ironing!

Pink.

Would you rather strawberries or raspberries?

Comment

Strawberries,

raspberriess are hairy

when eating outside, would you rather sit in Sun or Shade

Comment

Shade, as long as its warm!

Would you rather shop online or go yourself?

Comment

myself

chips with salt and vinegar or not ?
                                if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X