GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script New - The "Would You Rather" Game - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New - The "Would You Rather" Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New - The &quotould You Rather" Game

Sprouts!

Would you rather have bangers or burgers?

I wouldn't see your problem as a real problem either, Pixie!

Oh, I'm hoping anyone can join in on this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by oldyboy View Post
      Sprouts!

Would you rather have bangers or burgers?

Oh, I'm hoping anyone can join in on this thread?
      Of course anyone can join in! You really prefer sprouts?

Bangers or burgers - Neither particularly!

Would you rather take a bath or shower?

Comment

Originally posted by fluffystuff View Post
        Of course anyone can join in! You really prefer sprouts?

Bangers or burgers - Neither particularly!

Would you rather take a bath or shower?
        Have to say I've loved 'em since childhood....

Shower...

Would you rather drive somewhere or take the train?

Comment

Drive.

Would you rather read a book or listen to the radio?

Comment

Originally posted by fluffystuff View Post
            I don't see that as a problem necessarily Pixie !
            Originally posted by oldyboy View Post

The question was about sleeping...can't do that with you both on the same side of the bed!!

Read a book.

Would you rather watch sport or play it?
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

left side , sprouts, home,hotish,sport nah,book radio nah, roses

i love a pyjama day ,do you ?
              if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

You don't need to answer ALL the questions Nanna ...just the last one.

Of course I love a pyjama day.

Leads into an interesting question. Would you rather wear nightwear or sleep naked?

Comment

naked!!!!!!!!!!! (nipples get cold on the floor tho)

summer or winter?

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                    naked!!!!!!!!!!! (nipples get cold on the floor tho)

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                    summer or winter?
                    Summer...if it's a proper summer with sunshine. Hate winter.

Would you rather have Indian or Chinese takeaway?

Comment

Chinese.

Would you rather be by a pool or on a beach?

Comment

chinese deffo

would you rather gin and tonic or whisky?

Comment

Gin and tonic...don't like whisky.

Would you rather visit the coast or the countryside?

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                            Gin and tonic...don't like whisky.

Would you rather visit the coast or the countryside?
                            Coast........

Would you rather go on a Cruise or Beach Holiday ?

Comment

Beach

Would you rather eat Cheese and Onion or Salt and Vinegar crisps?

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                                Beach

Would you rather eat Cheese and Onion or Salt and Vinegar crisps?
                                Salt and Vinegar

Tomato soup or Chicken soup ?

Comment

Working...
                                X