GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script New - The "Would You Rather" Game - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New - The "Would You Rather" Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New - The &quotould You Rather" Game

I'd rather have a nice comforting shoulder to lie on!

I have 2 pillows...though I used to sleep with none!

Sea view or mountain view?

Night night FS
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Both please and I know just the place!

Would you rather shortbread or digestives?

Comment

Originally posted by fluffystuff View Post
        Both please and I know just the place!
        Ooh where? Not that I can afford to go anywhere

Originally posted by fluffystuff View Post
        Would you rather shortbread or digestives?
        Shortbread. Digestives are like eating cardboard...not that I've ever eaten cardboard

Sitting in the garden or gardening?

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
          Ooh where? Not that I can afford to go anywhere

Couldn't possibly tell you that Pixie, the fewer people know about it the better! But I may just have mentioned the country on the forum before!?

Shortbread. Digestives are like eating cardboard...not that I've ever eaten cardboard

Sitting in the garden or gardening?

Sitting, watching somebody else do the gardening!

Would you rather Williams pears or Packhams?

(Yes I was staring at my fruit bowl while thinking of a question!! )

Comment

I can't remember which country you mentioned...I've a job to remember what happened yesterday!

I don't mind...I love juicy pears

These questions are getting harder to think of!

Would you rather go by car or catch a train?

Comment

I can't remember which country you mentioned...I've a job to remember what happened yesterday!

It might begin with 'k'

I don't mind...I love juicy pears

These questions are getting harder to think of!

Seems you and I have too much time on our hands Pixie!

Would you rather go by car or catch a train?

Car.

Would you rather cappuccino or latte?

Comment

Neither...can't stand coffee...even hate the smell of it

Would you rather read a book or a magazine?

Comment

Magazine during the day, book in bed!

Would you rather be an elephant or a lion?

Comment

I might look like an elephant but I'd rather be a lion.

Jungle Book or Bambi?

Comment

I might look like an elephant but I'd rather be a lion.

Jungle Book or Bambi?
                      Jungle Book.....

Would you rather go up in a hot air balloon or glider ?

Comment

Neither...I don't like heights! (might go if alland takes me though...)

Would you rather swim in the sea or the pool when on holiday?

Comment

Pool.

Would you rather snowdrops or tulips?

Comment

Snowdrops

Superpowers

Flight or Invisability

Comment

Flight.

Would you rather be able to see the future or not?

Comment

Not

Red wire or Blue Wire(as in cutting)

Comment

Working...
                                X