GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script New - The "Would You Rather" Game - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New - The "Would You Rather" Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New - The &quotould You Rather" Game

Salted.

Keeping with the salt theme, would you rather have salted peanuts or dry roasted?
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

peanuts hate dryroasted

tea or coffee with or without sugar
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Without sugar...I'm sweet enough

Would you rather be a bird or be a fish?

Comment

A bird - I'd love to be able to fly and as a child used to dream I could.

If you could be one of the following for one day, which would you chose

a) be the opposite sex
          b) be a fly on the wall
          If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

fly on the wall love to hear what folk think of me (i think) praps not.

live forever or not?
            if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Depends on what you mean by live forever Nanna. If I was gaga and all my friends and family were dead then no. However, if I was very rich and had my own private Caribbean island then I might be persuaded

Would you rather have lots of money or be healthy?

Comment

Rather predictably Healthy, I'm sure they're not mutually exclusive though.

Chunky or smooth pickle?

Comment

Chunky

Would you rather frozen vegetables or fresh?
                  "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                    Chunky

Would you rather frozen vegetables or fresh?
                    Fresh.....

Would you rather Chicken leg or breast ?

Comment

The white meat

Would you rather a gas hob or an electric one?

Comment

The white meat

Would you rather a gas hob or an electric one?
                        Gas.....
                        Would you rather have painted wall's or wallpaper ?

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                          Gas.....
                          Would you rather have painted wall's or wallpaper ?
                          Painted walls

Would you rather semi skimmed milk or full fat?

Comment

Painted walls

Would you rather semi skimmed milk or full fat?
                            Semi....

Would you rather carpet or wood floors ?

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                              Semi....

Would you rather carpet or wood floors ?
                              Wood floors

Would you rather a Chinese or an Indian meal?

Comment

Wood floors

Would you rather a Chinese or an Indian meal?
                                Both..... but Indian given the choice.

Would you rather have Cod or Haddock ?

Comment

Working...
                                X