GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script A-Z of Queen Songs & Videos - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A-Z of Queen Songs & Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A-Z of Queen Songs & Videos

Hi

A bit of light entertainment

You all know the A-Z games of course-but this is a slight twist-lol

You must post the next Queen song AS A YOUTUBE VIDEO (see sticky by Niddy here

allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - User Guide - You Tube Links

--if struggling,ask within thread if you can't understand it)

Rules:
    • No posting 2 consecutive posts (I will butt in if 2 days go by without a post-lol)
    • All videos must be played with speakers at full volume
    • Songs may be posted more than once as the rounds increase--but must have A DIFFERENT VIDEO
    • Post the letter please before the video so we know where we are up to.

So-I will start off with 2 posts(as a 1 off) to show you where we are going.:

Enjoy the songs of the greatest rock band of our generation and the most charismatic frontman the world has ever seen.

A

A KIND OF MAGIC

Last edited by Turboman; 12 November 2012, 22:48.
    My name is TurboMaximus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Spreadsheet Legions, loyal servant to my true Empress Mo Turbo, Father to two Centurion sons, husband to a lovely wife.And I will help in this life or the next

Re: A-Z of Queen Songs & Videos

B

My name is TurboMaximus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Spreadsheet Legions, loyal servant to my true Empress Mo Turbo, Father to two Centurion sons, husband to a lovely wife.And I will help in this life or the next

Comment

C

Last edited by philnicandamy; 15 November 2012, 07:54.

Comment

Nice one--never heard that before

D

Comment

Ok--this needs a kick-start--lol

Here's my crib sheet-

Last edited by Turboman; 19 November 2012, 11:27.

Comment

F

Comment

G

Comment

H

Comment

I love that song---just played it really loud

The Stereo is excellent (or it appears to my untrained hearing-lol)

Comment

I

Comment

J

Comment

K

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Killer Queen--brilliant original classic

L

Comment

M

March of the Black Queen

Last edited by Turboman; 20 November 2012, 22:59.

Comment

N

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
                              X