GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Tesco tosser - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tesco tosser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tesco tosser

A nice short rant about Tesco.

This morning just after 8am, I stopped at a Tesco Express filling station to fill my car (again)
    Now this station is just a drive in drive out one and not the dedicated one way things that are popping up everywhere, when I tried to fill my car a voice from the loudspeaker said "Pump number 5 we are unable to serve you as you have driven the wrong way into the garage",

I have enclosed a picture and I had driven in from right to left instead of left to right???? FFS what does it matter?

I decided not to buy fuel from them and drove about half a mile to a Sainsbury's where I actually put £85 worth of fuel in.

I have emailed the CEO of course (philip.clarke@uk.tesco.com - if anyone was wondering) telling him that despite the poor economic forecasts I am pleased that Tesco can turn away such easy money, Sainsbury's are my new best friend now.

It is not just me either, there are probably 5 of us in my immediate family who fill up there - or was!!

TOSSERS !!

I don't normally say this but as common sense did not prevail I hope they lose their job over it!

Oh yeah and in the picture cars are filling up from either direction, even though the picture is a 2009 the garage is still exactly the same today. WANKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by vossy; 9 October 2012, 22:47.

Re: Tesco tosser

Doubt they will miss £85 that much given they probably make about a fiver from your sale - still, alot of fivers still adds up.

Could it be a health and safety thing at all?
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
      Doubt they will miss £85 that much given they probably make about a fiver from your sale - still, alot of fivers still adds up.

Take a look at the picture and see, I don't see how, I will see what the CEO says IF he bothers to reply - up em now anyway, the girl as Sainsbury's was a stunner as well that's a good reason alone to go there.

Comment

JOBSWORTH
        Was it a man , could have been dx or ims

Comment

I wanna know is it still Esso or have Tesco spent the funds to change the forecourt topping it to Tesco yet?
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

p.s. please stop swearing, we have smileys which take away the need to swear

In this case

pps - just kidding, swear all you want
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
              I doubt it.

It's more likely to be either due to the position of the number plate camera or just a petty-minded cashier who delights in being awkward.

Next time, take a broom handle with you and, when the silly slapper refuses to activate the pump, turn off all the pumps at the red fire switch. Then drive away.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                Next time, take a broom handle with you and, when the silly slapper refuses to activate the pump, twat her round the chuffin heed for being a silly bint!
                IFYPFY

Comment

It was a woman - well girl - well a tossco employee, the garage is exactly the same now as in the picture, except that there were no cars there but mine!

Does that help? Didn't think so

Comment

Working...
                  X