Ariz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ariz

Hi Everyone, I' ve been an absent friend of this site for about 12 months. About 2 years ago my wife was diagnosed with a very serious illness and business conditions became very difficult, not the least with the time necessary for my wife.
    But as you know in life you just stumble into good people who are able to assist above and beyond your wildest expectations..and that has been the case with Niddy and his crew.
    To be honest I' ve used the advice and template letters to a very high degree in fighting off the inevitable creditors and although I get the likes of Frederickson, Moorcroft and the various other n'er do wells doing their best they have had no effect ( fingers crossed) .
    I started with ( and I still have) a mighty debt with a number of banks through credit cards etc, but none has managed to get even close to me..yet. With the majority of cases now in the 2 years region...and I even suspect some have simply given up. Even our friends at MBNA...and not one of them has sent me a " full-set" of documents. Some are missing prescribed terms, some are missing original documentation and others are missing the lot. But bless 'em they' re still having a go, now and then, but nothing I have not seen before.

So I would say to any new entrant to this world, take the advice, listen to what is available, understand it and follow it. It could just change your life !
    Thanks Niddy and the gang. Times are better, wife is not so ill now, business picking up. ARIZ

Re: Ariz

Hi stranger

Glad to hear your wife's getting better. All the best. Great to hear from you
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi ariz, nice to see you again and here's to better times ahead

Best wishes
      If...x
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

good to see you..and life is treating you better now

Comment

Good to see you back

Great news about your wife and business.
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Mnay thanks folks for your kind words. ARIZ

Comment

Welcome to AAD Forums
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
              X