GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to Misscheif - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Misscheif

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Misscheif

Hello Misscheif and Welcome, I am sure you will find the help you need, if we can kindly ask you to check through the following links to get used to the surroundings first:-

We don't bite, help will be on its way, whatever your circumstances.

Best wishes from all at AAD.

Pixie...x
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Welcome to Misscheif

& welcome.

Comment

Comment

Re: Misscheif UE diary

Hi & Welcome

* can you please help settle a debate with us mods - is your name spelt wrong or is it deliberate?

sorry just asking cos we're undecided if you knew/done it on purpose or it meant something to you......
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ha ha ha..!!

It's on purpose....

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            * can you please help settle a debate with us mods - is your name spelt wrong or is it deliberate?

sorry just asking cos we're undecided if you knew/done it on purpose or it meant something to you......
            Who won the debate out of curiosity?

Comment

Originally posted by Misscheif View Post
              Who won the debate out of curiosity?
              That'll be me
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I'd have thought it would have been pixie but guess you don't realise? Based on my name from the other forum you saw me on last night otherwise know as Misschevious....

Comment

Aww thanks guys....you really know how to make someone feel very welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Misscheif View Post
                    I'd have thought it would have been pixie but guess you don't realise? Based on my name from the other forum you saw me on last night otherwise know as Misschevious....
                    Ahh thanks for explaining, so who referred you here then and what forum was it? MSE/CAG?

I'll clean all these posts up and move to your welcome thread so your diary stays serious ok?

Comment

Cheers Niddy your a star....pixie pm'd me on CAG

Comment

That'll be me
                        Was it?! You didn't notice the ie thing, you thought we were talking about the double s!

Welcome aboard misscheif!!
                        Made by God...Improved by the Devil
                        Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Originally posted by Angelic View Post
                          Was it?! You didn't notice the ie thing, you thought we were talking about the double s!
                          haha - well I wasnt gonna say rizzle was I?

Comment

haha - well I wasnt gonna say rizzle was I?
                            The best people can always admit when they're wrong
                            Made by God...Improved by the Devil
                            Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

ei is how I intended it to be....I use this and a variation of it ie misschevious all over the net and quite often find ie is already taken....keeps things simple for me :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X