GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script A personal update - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A personal update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A personal update

Hi to all

Well folks it's been almost 3 months since I joined this wonderful community and it has saved my sanity.

I was drowning in debt, my health was dire and my days were black. I was advised to come here from people over at MSE and quite simply it was the best move I could have made.

My debts are still there but now they don't have the same hold over me. I am no longer waiting for the axe to fall, in fact I am now wielding my own axe and chopping the DCAs down to size.

Obviously I could not have done this without the help of Niddy and his crew together with the other members. So I am sending a heartfelt thank you to everyone on here, you have changed my life. I am learning fast and I hope I can help others to get away from the dark days and start to live life as it should be.

Thank you all again!!

Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue. I currently spend too many days as the statue......but thanks to this site not as many as I used to!

sigpic

Re: A personal update

Glad to hear you're feeling better about things!
    Made by God...Improved by the Devil
    Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Nope, no point worrying if u can't pay.

Good to hear you're more positve.

Comment

Aaaw thanks jim.

Really nice to read these posts.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi MJ

Its really good to see you are getting on top of your worries and living again. Everyone here is here to help and support and a result such as yours. you will ghet the debt situation sorted as well mate.

regards
          Garlok

Comment

Working...
          X