GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Praise for Company for all - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Praise for Company for all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Praise for Company for all

Forum Username

julian

Thread URL

Cabot

Type of Feedback

Praise for Company

Recipient Name

all

Title of your Feedback

Living and breathing

Leave Feedback

Thanks to the support of the forum, be it moral or amoral, I can stand back and treat missives from DCAs with the contempt they deserve. I am so far from the quivering wreck of 6 years ago when I was living the nightmare caused by life's unfolding events, from which there appeared to be no escape. Am I wiser or just more confident? I don't think either. I have seen the Emperor's new clothes and have discovered that all is not fair in debt and banking. We are all just one step away from destitution, and Niddy and crew provide the other dimension that makes sense of a corrupt and evil industry.

Recommended?

Yes

Re: Praise for Company for all

Thank you for your post Julian, it will inspire others to be helped and join AAD

Best wishes
    IF
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Thank you Julian xx
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Everyone,
        Helmsman is 5 years into the UE journey today, very little contact from most creditors 3/4 years from most only Lowells being a pain smallest debt though, so only 1 year to go to S B on 7 debts saving of £30000 so big thanks to Niddy and all the AAD team. Long may we all be lucky . So once again thanks Niddy for giving a lot of people their lives back to be worth living.
        Helmsman.
        ��

Comment

Working...
        X