GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Mega payment 'caused HSBC fault' - update - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mega payment 'caused HSBC fault' - update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mega payment 'caused HSBC fault' - update

Mega payment 'caused HSBC fault' - update

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on: 26th January 2016 18:21
    A fault at banking giant HSBC that left thousands of people without their wages before a bank holiday was caused by a mega-payment being rejected. Some 275,000 payments were stranded by the problem that caused anger among customers ahead of the bank holiday in parts of the UK in late August. In a letter to a committee of MPs, the bank said the delays were caused because it tried to push too big a payment through the system in one go. HSBC has now changed its methods....Read more here

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: Mega payment 'caused HSBC fault' - update

what are they going to think of next???

Must of been Bankers bigger bonuses causing it, when HSBC make a statement they always state problem solved, why did the problem arise in the 1st place, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shut them down!
    the day you can believe HSBC the pigs will fly!
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: Mega payment 'caused HSBC fault' - update

So they didn't have any readies to pay wages/salaries!!

Comment

Working...
      X