GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Scammers target leading online travel agent Booking.com - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scammers target leading online travel agent Booking.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scammers target leading online travel agent Booking.com

Scammers target leading online travel agent Booking.com

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 8th November 2014 09:23.

*Online travel agent Booking.com has admitted that it has had to compensate customers whose personal details have been stolen. * Guests booking...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: Scammers target leading online travel agent Booking.com

update: A whistle-blower has revealed how stolen personal data was used to con thousands of customers of one of the world's biggest hotel booking websites........Read more HERE at aad blog
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
    X